+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: he lied to why?

Thank you to all of you guys, u all are very good at giving some advise.

Speaking from experience, you must understand that when someone speaks about another they usually have a motive and information may not be 100% true but there is almost always SOME truth to the rumors.

He is embarrassed that he was not given time to tell you his private informatiom himself, through the course of the relationship. He also knows that some information about himself is no longer true but now you may think that they are. I agree with Cain. He feels that it will be too hard to work on the relationship now and he will have to consistently defend himself.
    Last edited by lesa; 23-05-08 at 09:07 AM.

i did read the post and what i got out of it was that he DID have a gf at the time and she became his ex when she found out he was with the OP. Maybe I took it wrong thats why I asked her if he was with the other woman while with her. thanks

oh also....how did the "ex" get your number anyways?

Dear Kay,
    I was thrugh the same thing , he said he was separated to discover he is a liar , never gave me his home address and even gave me a wrong one syaing he lives at B&B so i dont trace that address or call him there. When i confronted him saying i called at that place to know u dont live there, he said i knew u were going to call and that wasnt surprising to me!! AND he never called ot texted me or emailed me since then . He used to email & text me more than 6 times a day even if i didnt have time to reply. HE just disappeared ... what do u thinkk of that? that was an internet relationship for 3 months exactly??

I responded to your PM that I believe he was in another relationship or thought you were taking this "relationship" too seriously and wanted to end it.

Most likely, however, he was in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by clearskies View Post
    Dear Kay,
    I was thrugh the same thing , he said he was separated to discover he is a liar , never gave me his home address and even gave me a wrong one syaing he lives at B&B so i dont trace that address or call him there. When i confronted him saying i called at that place to know u dont live there, he said i knew u were going to call and that wasnt surprising to me!! AND he never called ot texted me or emailed me since then . He used to email & text me more than 6 times a day even if i didnt have time to reply. HE just disappeared ... what do u thinkk of that? that was an internet relationship for 3 months exactly??
    what i think is that he as hiding something he didnt want you to know or he's game will end by both sides, well thats good that he's no longer around cuz he would only hurt you.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Speaking from experience, you must understand that when someone speaks about another they usually have a motive and information may not be 100% true but there is almost always SOME truth to the rumors.

He is embarrassed that he was not given time to tell you his private informatiom himself, through the course of the relationship. He also knows that some information about himself is no longer true but now you may think that they are. I agree with Cain. He feels that it will be too hard to work on the relationship now and he will have to consistently defend himself.
    Thanks lisa

Quote Originally Posted by mtinlove View Post
    oh also....how did the "ex" get your number anyways?
    Well he would go to my work to be get treated and what she told me was that wen we first started talking she asked him why would this number be so his phone and e said its cuz i have a pending bill so there calling me for that, she said she left it like that until 10 months later that she was over at his house and that she asked for his ohone to make a call and he didnt want to lend it to her. So she thought ther was something bad going on. She took it away from him and she saw my texes and that he denied everthing, that same day on sun he text me saying he needed to talk to me. So i said ok i'll call you later. Well i couldnt til the following day and he again said i need to talk to you. He then told me hey remember that ex girlfriend i told you about well she found out we were talking and she might call you, I was sooo what. What are you scared about and he said no nothing im just lettin you know. And i asked me what are you with her? tell me be honest and he said noo im not. Well the point is she called me to work and thats when we talked.

Do they have a child together?

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Do they have a child together?
    No they dont. He has a kid with another girl but are not married

so he DID have this girl as his GIRLFRIEND while you were also his girlfriend? he is a piece of shit, like i said in my first reply. thanks to all those who bashed me saying they werent dating at the same time kay and him were The end

Quote Originally Posted by mtinlove View Post
    so he DID have this girl as his GIRLFRIEND while you were also his girlfriend? he is a piece of shit, like i said in my first reply. thanks to all those who bashed me saying they werent dating at the same time kay and him were The end
    *sigh*

You're still missing the context of this thread.

Kay has said that the ex CLAIMED they were dating. She has NOT spoken with her boyfriend about this to confirm or deny whether or not this was true. The reasons for how she got Kay's number were what was said by the ex. If what she said about dating Kay's boyfriend wasn't true, then why would she tell the truth about how she got the number?

The point is, Kay went about this the wrong way. And now she'll never know whether or not her boyfriend was a lying scum or whether he was an innocent victim.

So stop being all smug.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    All I can say is that if he were really interested inyou, he would have attempted to contact you (after he was done being mad at you for jumping to conclusions).

Kay - do your kid a favor, and don't introduce him or her to your dating partners unless you know the relationship is headed towards something permanent. Your kid does not need to see a parade of males running through both your lives.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That is a good point, every divorced woman has to take care of.. thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast