+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OK need help , FAST!

Lv...Let me get this straight..She told you that she was going to Tim Hortons and then after you told her that you were heading someplace else, you saw her and she changed her mind? Sounds like she wanted to go with you, dude. Next time...Ask her to go for coffee...I think she'll most definitely say yes. If not, at least you tried your best.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Lv...Let me get this straight..She told you that she was going to Tim Hortons and then after you told her that you were heading someplace else, you saw her and she changed her mind? Sounds like she wanted to go with you, dude. Next time...Ask her to go for coffee...I think she'll most definitely say yes. If not, at least you tried your best.
    exactly , i dint know she wanted me to go with her , she dint say anything like " do you want to come ? " or " we could get to know each other " ... in the moment i dint think , it was only after i saw her again that i got it , i thought she already had plans to go there before meeting me . damn , i know , i was too slow . i hope its not the only opportunity ill get .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    exactly , i dint know she wanted me to go with her , she dint say anything like " do you want to come ? " or " we could get to know each other " ... in the moment i dint think , it was only after i saw her again that i got it , i thought she already had plans to go there before meeting me . damn , i know , i was too slow . i hope its not the only opportunity ill get .
    You should have said that you were heading there too...That way if she really was going to meet a friend there or something, you would have known...The fact she changed her mind shows that perhaps she wanted you to come along. Of course she's not going to tell you to come. Not many girls do...I think she was just giving you a hint.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

You should have said that you were heading there too...That way if she really was going to meet a friend there or something, you would have known...The fact she changed her mind shows that perhaps she wanted you to come along. Of course she's not going to tell you to come. Not many girls do...I think she was just giving you a hint.
    yea she was . i know this . what do you think she will think about me ...? do you think her perspective of me has changed ?

also , dont you think that if i would have said . " yeah , me 2 im going there " it would have been a bit weird . i just meet her 2 mins ago . i dint want to freak her out . i hope she doesnt feel like i rejected her , because if you see it in her point of view , i kinda did without knowing .

yea she was . i know this . what do you think she will think about me ...? do you think her perspective of me has changed ?
    Not necessarily. Come back strong next time and you'll more then make up for it.

also , dont you think that if i would have said . " yeah , me 2 im going there " it would have been a bit weird . i just meet her 2 mins ago . i dint want to freak her out . i hope she doesnt feel like i rejected her , because if you see it in her point of view , i kinda did without knowing .
    Well i definitely don't think you'd freak her out..Why? You've been staring at each other for quite a while now...If she wasn't interested in you at all and you did this, i would have to agree with you.

Well i definitely don't think you'd freak her out..Why? You've been staring at each other for quite a while now...If she wasn't interested in you at all and you did this, i would have to agree with you.
    damn , chances like that dont happen to me often anymore , i feel like i lost a big opportunity . big time . im feeling kinda down now .

damn , chances like that dont happen to me often anymore , i feel like i lost a big opportunity . big time . im feeling kinda down now .
    Dude, I've noticed a lot of good things from you...She'll be there again and you'll have your shot...Don't worry about it.

Dude, I've noticed a lot of good things from you...She'll be there again and you'll have your shot...Don't worry about it.
    i really hope so , this girl seems unique . it would be very shitty if i missed her . also , today i was going up the stares , i said goodbye to my friends and i turned around in the middle of the stairs , she was behind me , i dint look at her directly and i just kept walking b/c she was going up to class (cant make be late for class , they can kick you out over there for that) and there were other ppl going up also (would have caused lots of traffic) .

i tried looking for her after class , but she was nowhere to be found .
    i did talk to my friend about her , he said she's form afghanistan but that everybody agrees that she looks asian , shes also one of the best girls there and he told me something i already knew , shes very shy . he's not gonna interfere between me and her B/c i talked to her first and he had a whole year to approach her .

Fuc King Crap!!!

another update .

today was a horrible day . in many ways .

1st , i felt sick , 2nd , i keept missing busses and falling asleep throught the day and when i wake up imm all grouchy .
    and finally , i DID NOT talk to the girl ... here's why

so i was in school , in lunch time , torwards the end , i saw her coming back from lunch and she touched my arm , said "hi" i asked her how she was but i coulnt really talk because i was with my friends and she was with one of hers and she keept walking when she said hi ...she dint actually just stand there .

then after school , i was looking for her so we could walk together and ride the metro while talking . i saw her going the opposite way of mine , i smiled , she smiled back , no words exchanged .

so after waisting some time at school ,i went to the metro , when i got there she wasnt there , so i waited (i was also waiting for the metro , i wasnt like stalking her )

so this is the part that upset me . she gets there , she SEE's me and then she just stops before entering in my direct field of view and hides(sorta) behind somebody . usually , she would sit beside me , when we were strangers .WTF . so since she ignored me , i decided that she probably dint want to talk to me . so i dint approach her cuz i dint want to make a 45 min metro ride REALLY akward .

but this is what confuses me . ohh btw , in the metro , she was still in the same cart but just somewhere else , she keept staring . so when we got off the metro to swich to another metro , she was ,again , out of my field of view , she was behind me , when i saw her she just acted as if she was looking away . so after that i dint even look at her . why after all those signals , after her little attempt at going for coffee and after touching my arm and saying hi she would ignore me ?!?! if she wanted to talk , why dint she just go up to me instead of acting and ignoring ... so obviously by this point i was furious , at her and at myself . i was looking forward to doing something with her after school, this really lowered my motivation .

so i get in the cart , and she FOLLOWS ME ...?!? why? if she wanted to ignore me , than why dint she go at the other 20 carts there are . so shes there , standing no more than a meter away from me . after all those mixed signals i dint know what to do anymore , so i decided to give her the same attitude she was giving me , and ignore her completely . so i turned around so my back was facing her , if thats what she was doing the whole time , trying to avoid me , then i gave her that easely . so i noticed she STILL keept on staring at me . so as soon as our stop was there and the doors open , i just walked away . pissed , confused and at the same time regretful . before when she was playing her little "attraction" game , i would walk at the same speed as her . but at that moment , i dint hold back and i walked at my normal speed ...wich is way faster . so i took the bus back home , tired , hungry and angry and alone .

i dont know what to do anymore because im very confused . im angry , not because i dint have the guts to talk to her , but because now i wonder whats going through her head when all this happened .

so im just here , drinking shots of tequila , eating and trying to clear my thoughts and find a way to make this all better . what really shoot me down , was the way she ignored me , man i was so "UP" , all my friends saw this , and now my motivation is down to the floor . i feel like shit .

Lv, you are looking WAY too much into this...She's a person too if you haven't noticed by now. She can get upset and feel down and not smile 24/7. It's fine. Don't take everything so literally. Keep it cool and ask her out already. The longer you put it off, the more you're going to be trying to "figure her out", which will just suck.

I don't usually post on threads like this, but i feel that I've got some advice to you, mate.

Don't let the whole "ignore him" act get to you. This girl must really be shy for her to do this, because I did the same thing at one point in my life. She really wants you to approach her, and I bet she wants you to make an effort for it. The reason why she doesn't look at you or ignores you could possibly be because she's afraid to approach you; yet, she feels brave enough to follow you around. Problem is, she's probably hoping you'll meet her halfway. Look, just throw away the whole "I wonder if she likes me" deal and just GO for it. Show her that you really like her, and let her know that the ball's in her court: that you're available for her, and all she has to do is reach out and go for you. If it falls through, I would be crushed, but I still wouldn't regret it; you did what you could, and it was up to her to meet you halfway, just as she's probably expecting you to meet her halfway.

Man...you're lucky dude. You have no idea what kind of relationship you could have right now. You don't even half to worry if she likes you or not, she's already kinda answered that question. All you need to do is try. Many people don't have that luxury, including myself. Go for it dude; I'm rooting for you.

- Hikauri

Quote Originally Posted by Hikauri
    I don't usually post on threads like this, but i feel that I've got some advice to you, mate.

Don't let the whole "ignore him" act get to you. This girl must really be shy for her to do this, because I did the same thing at one point in my life. She really wants you to approach her, and I bet she wants you to make an effort for it. The reason why she doesn't look at you or ignores you could possibly be because she's afraid to approach you; yet, she feels brave enough to follow you around. Problem is, she's probably hoping you'll meet her halfway. Look, just throw away the whole "I wonder if she likes me" deal and just GO for it. Show her that you really like her, and let her know that the ball's in her court: that you're available for her, and all she has to do is reach out and go for you. If it falls through, I would be crushed, but I still wouldn't regret it; you did what you could, and it was up to her to meet you halfway, just as she's probably expecting you to meet her halfway.

Man...you're lucky dude. You have no idea what kind of relationship you could have right now. You don't even half to worry if she likes you or not, she's already kinda answered that question. All you need to do is try. Many people don't have that luxury, including myself. Go for it dude; I'm rooting for you.

- Hikauri
    this actually made me feel better . sucks that im working the whole rest of the week . then i would have tried again tomorrow after school . you know what , tomorrow , the SECOND i get the chance , ill talk to her and ask her if she wants to do something after class or if she wants to skip last with me . ill cancel work if i have to . i REALLY need to get this asnwer , i cant keep wondering all the time ( LOL its only been a week . )

I REALLY don't understand all the drama.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    It's your job to make her feel comfortable, go out your way to talk and get to know her... she's obviously pretty shy and maybe noticed you felt ackward talking to her around your friends and is not put-off... you just gotta go back in there, your old confident self, and open up the lines of communication again.

Don't sweat it, man.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast