+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what makes a guy decide between 2 women

Cool, I was afraid you were being sarcastic.. thats all I have heard recently when it comes to him...
    Thanks
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Who would the guy pick? I've been in situations where I've been with multiple girls and wanted to narrow it down to one and, tell you the truth, when I had to pick who I wanted to be with. I went with character. You see, the superficial looks stage already passed, I was with them so they were goodlooking so that was a non-issue... what I really look is how much fun I'll have with someone. There are a couple features that really schew me to one side. 1. Believe it or not, I love it when a girl calls me on my bullshit. Sometimes the girl will call and I'll just decide to screen it for the hell of it so I get a text message, "Cool MVP, call me later " Clearly, she knew what was going on and this made her a challenge. Also, this shows intelligence and people skills and those are important. Fun. The girl's gotta be fun to be around... hours of bland conversation or endless babbling about a new pair of shoes drive me nuts. Girl's got to be interesting, I like it if a girl has something intellectual to her but she's got to be down to earth. Also, the girl shouldn't be too clingy. She should want to spend time with me but she should have her own life, have her "girls night out" or whatever, she should be able to enjoy herself without me. When girls have these things I am MUCH more likely to stay with them... or, in the case of the topic at hand, pick them over someone else.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12