+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you bring up a looming issue?

Yes. They were. You're probably one of those people who live on internet forums for the sole purpose of arguing with others who you think you are better than. Get a life

Oh, and I'm sure you have "friends" on here who are about to jump to your aid

I'm waiting...

Nope.

I participate in five forums, two regularly (here and one other), three sporadically. I moderate on two of them.

The reason I said nobody was scolding you, was because nobody was. A couple of people (me being one of them) have tried to make you see that the issue you see isn't a minor one - the fact that you see it's an issue is good, but don't sweep it under the rug. I actually don't give two shits whether or not your BF gets another DUI, but for obvious reasons you do, and you came here asking advice. Don't get your panties in a knot because you didn't like the advice.

It wasn't the advice. It was the delivery you dumb shit

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Roux View Post
    Soooooooo anyway. We went to New Orleans this weekend and no drinking and driving was involved. We actually took a cab home

To all of you who are scolding me... um not helping, thanks
    Talking straight to you is NOT scolding however; It must be helping some .. you actually took a cab this time. O.o

Me? I do give a shit if he drinks and drives again. Personally I don't want him killing innocent people with his car.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-08-11 at 02:04 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Talking straight to you is NOT scolding however; It must be helping some .. you actually too a cab this time. O.o
    You're a conceded cunt: The first few replies were the ONLY helpful ones. They told me what needed to be heard without the sandy vagina attitudes. You aren't helping at all.

I should drink and drive tonight JUST to piss you off

See you in 3 years when you've realized you're with a raging alcoholic, unhappy but still not leaving. Seems you deserve that fate. *smiles back* Don't care what you think about me as long as you keep taking cabs.

When I was 24 two of our friends who were driving through the states on their honeymoon were killed by a drunk driver. She was buried in her wedding dressd so ...
    Last edited by Petit Papillon; 31-08-11 at 04:01 AM. Reason: not so funky language
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Oh wow. That was creative.

I'll see you in three years when your pathetic life still revolves around this stupid website. Oh wait, no I won't

When you were 24?! Shit, I thought you were 16. You are the most immature-sounding thoughtless adult I have ever spoken to. First of all, everyone knows its a serious issue. Duh. Secondly, you need to learn how to soften your posts: why the hell do you think I refuse to listen to your vagina lips? People are not going to want to hear your advice if you sound like an asshole. Suppose I have a really serious issue in the future and want to post it on here. Am I going to want to confide in you? **** no. You're insane

You're a conceded cunt: The first few replies were the ONLY helpful ones. They told me what needed to be heard without the sandy vagina attitudes. You aren't helping at all.

I should drink and drive tonight JUST to piss you off
    You are terribly rude to people who are only trying to help you and give you good advice.

And that's "conceited" not 'conceded'.

Suppose I end up breaking up with him for being irresponsible, which may surely happen. Will I want to post about it on here? Probably not...

WRONG. They are not trying to help me. They are trying to bash me to make their imperfect selves feel better

WRONG. They are not trying to help me. They are trying to bash me to make their imperfect selves feel better
    OMG. What other emotional problems do you have that it compels you to react to non sugar coated observations from strangers in such a vile and immature manner?

What kind of person builds up a collection of over a gazillion posts on a forum full of strangers and yet still has nothing useful to say?

Quit it with your stupid sappy story. You aren't even getting the point. Did I not say I would leave him if he did it again? What the hell is wrong with you?

Ecojean's reply was enough to help me

I could have done without the drama. I'm so glad I just discovered the ignore button. I will be using it NOW

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast