The conversations youre having together...sounds as though youre BOTH feeling the same thing. ONE of the main reasons youre not in mental state to let go is because youre comfortable. Most people or some people dont leave a relationship for that reason. No one wants to start again or date, etc so you stay together in a mundane relationship.

I strongly urge you take the break. Doesnt necessarily mean you have to date other people. But you should take some time for yourselves FIRST. Its important that you DONT jump into dating other people right away, its not fair to the other person knowing youre not committed to expanding the possiblity of having more with that individual. Hence, dont date right away. Not only that, it doesnt really fill the void.

So, having said all of that, it sounds like youre ready to do something different for yourself and her too. An amicable split sounds like whats coming here. Of course it will hurt you've been together awhile and there are some strong feelings but its better to let go now rather than hang onto something youre not sure of anymore. I personally hung onto a relationship for way too many years just because of the comfort zone, and in the end it became disasterous to my mental health.

Go talk to her, I get the feeling she's feeling like you are and this could be a positive growing mature experience! Goodluck!