+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: want to kill myself...

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverlove View Post
    feel life is hopeless.
    9 months after the breakup.
    why i still feel shit.
    feel like want to kill myself.
    Because you haven't yet realized how to emotionally assassinate someone who has done you wrong.

You instead turn that fear and loathing upon yourself.

You have two ways to go. Forwards or backwards, and let me tell you.... there is no forward hiding in the backward.

Have a few drinks, tokes, random rolls in the hay... whatever gets your goat.

Burn his shit.... curse the punk... and then move on.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Think he did it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't. But I doubt anything people said make much of a difference when you're feeling like that.
    It's as if your best friend died.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I swear, someday I'm going to start Camp Heartbreak, a place where people go to get over getting dumped. Good food, nature walks, shoulders to cry on, we'd have everything. Even a Wallowing Room, with romantic movies and sad songs. Plenty of Kleenex.
    haha, that sounds like my idea of purgatory!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

dont do it there is always a solution!!!

hey man!
    dont do that!once I felt bad for 3 years for a girl...i though ipassed over her, whil inside of me I was still thinking to her...

then I took another crash, years later..worst than the first one...i went in depression, really serious situation, I also though to make it stop stopping my life...just dont do that!its useless!

this page really heped me, and the book this guy propose here: squidoo.com/get-your-ex-back-fix-your-broken-heart

hope it will help you..let me know

It's not worth it!

I just had a really bad break up yesterday with someone that i had been with for 2 yrs. I can't sleep i stay up all night crying. He ran off and texts me but won't answer his phone. I myself have never been in a relationship that long and i don't know how to cope, but time heals all wounds. You just know for next time not to let your gaurd down. I know that im being cheated on and that hurts even worse to know that he's sleeping next to someone else and doing god knows what with who. when he was suppose to be mine. i just feel like i was being used all along but still i smile. Let it out at night,cry, do some voodoo anything just don't kill urself and if my pain isn't gone in 9 mos im sure ill feel the same way. but don't think no one cares. I wish i could hurt anyone that makes a person feel the way you do.

Unfortunatly when you get into a relationship with someone at one point one of you will lose each other, it's life.

Break up's are hard and I struggle sometimes even 3 months after she broke up with me. The best thing I did was to completely cut ties with her, I found that things that reminded me of her were really bad for me. Not being reminded every day helps you to move on.

She wanted to be friends but I found this to be very hard for me so I cut ties. I think depending on how you take it you should consider cutting ties, if it makes you feel like suicide etc.

The only person you need to care about is yourself. As stated before in this thread, keeping busy and active really helps you to move on.

you can get over that as quickly as you want boy...
    ram<3jab

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12