+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonely and stir crazy...

Luck has never been kind to me in the past; especially when it comes to women. But, I'll try to keep all options open though. Kind of tough to network though when you are stuck at home all the time and don't know many people or have many friends.
    Life is shorter than you think, so never hold anything back!

google PUA and local lair at the town you're at

theres loads of communities worldwide where men meet to go sarging together.
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

That's yet another problem; I've done the whole night prowling with guys thing, but the town I live in just doesn't have single people in my dateable age range. This town is mostly full of old folks and kids and the single women are typically single moms, which I definitely will not date.

Whats wrong with mums Clean? We all date mums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zNwMrtWtA
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't date woman with kids, period.

I asked why. Really dont see anything bad there. You would have a lot more options that way. Cause at your age most girls have kids.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    I asked why. Really dont see anything bad there. You would have a lot more options that way. Cause at your age most girls have kids.
    Should be obvious man, dating a girl with kids is just opening a big can of worms. You will always be dealing with past relationship issues no matter what. Everyone I know who has dated women with kids ended very poorly. One even had his car vandalized and beat to crap by an ex-husband.

Well I only dated one girl with kids and yeah she had ex who wanted to get to know me lol. Also she talked about her ex on first date.

But there are girls who have moved on from their past relationship and also not all of them have crazy ex.

Just too risky and also I'm not raising anyone else's kids. Not to mention, they probably have loose blown out pussies too; which is no good of course.

Well man you dont have to raise anyones kids. So far you been together with girls only for few months. Also not all of them looking for father. Some just want sex and maybe love too. Thing with pussies is that girls without kids can have worse pussies than those with. Some have done c section others healed pretty well. So really its not the indicator.

I think girl who masturbates with fist have worse pussy than those with kids.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 09-04-17 at 05:17 AM.

Still, no women with kids for me; you can date them if you want; but I don't recommend it. I personally need and deserve a clean start with a good tight young woman.

Good luck man. You really are picky. That means girls have come easy for you.

Girls don't come that easy to me and I'm not all that picky actually; I just have standards that have to be met because I'm a quality guy that deserves a quality girl. My only real requirements is that the girl needs to be 18-30 in age, is somewhat fit, has no kids and is not a smoker. That's pretty basic stuff and not too much to ask in my opinion.
    Last edited by CleanCut; 09-04-17 at 05:59 AM.

So you want a younger girl than you. Thats a first sign that you want better girl than you are. Also dating 18 year old at your age is basicaly a phedophilia. You by now could be father of 18 year old already.

Didn't say I have dated anyone 18, but open to it since 18 is a legal adult here in the US. Heck, my best friend married a girl that had just turned 19 when he was 30, so a decade or so of age difference doesn't mean much here. Also, just because I date younger than myself doesn't mean they are "better" people than me, so not sure what you mean't by that.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast