+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i was physically/mentally abuse by my mother, should I tell him?

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Considering you have never been in the same situation and never been in contact with anyone who had, you wouldn't really understand. The OP can either spend thousands of dollars on therapy or she can help herself out of this. Her description of the abuse is actually way less worse than I expected. What the OP need to do now is stop feeling sorry for herself, it is only making things worse. She got a few hits and some verbal abuse, so what? Millions of people experience physical pain from illness and disease, death, and poverty. She has a good. She has a bf and she is safe. She has to stop identifying with the past which does not exist.
    Are you fukcing psycho? Maybe that's the effect of the abuse has left you?

What worked for you OBVIOUSLY doesn't work for the OP, otherwise, she wouldn't be posting here, would she?!

WTF is wrong with you to think that verbal abuse is okay and that's something that the OP can just put on the back burner like a "story" she created in her head that cannot haunt her no longer?

No wonder, you are the psycho that you are cause you never got the therapy that you badly needed for the abuse that you endured, and up till this day is haunting you, and you're not even cognizant of it.

Be absolutely mindful of your advice and keep them to yourself most specially if it becomes harmful to the OP's, fukcing dumb!

- - - Updated - - -

And not everything is about money BTW, there are things that are worth spending money, specially if it means living a better quality of life. Quality is always better than quantity. There you go, more lesson for you "fearofmoney"!
    Last edited by dontaskme; 21-12-14 at 07:02 PM.

Please please don't argue, lets be nice to everyone here.
    Every posters have their own opinions/viewpoints.
    I take all replies seriously, and all replies helps me alot. THANK YOU for everyone advice.

I do want to try counseling.
    It just that I never go to counseling before; so I don't know where to start, or where to find one around my area.

I know there are Books that can help me recovery with my childhoood trauma, and my low self-esteem.
    Hopefully getting those book sto read can help me somewhat.

Thank you again for all advice, and Happy Holiday to all.

Quote Originally Posted by interracial View Post

As a man, maybe pcmaster, can help give me your viewpoints on why do he likes to look at my face during sex? He kisses alot and touch my face too, this is a good thing during sex right?
    You know maybe he is just trying to find out what you like thats why hes watching you carefully to see your reaction on what he does. Also it could be because it makes sex more emotional like hes feeling closer to you that way. Could be he just likes to look at your face.
    Maybe ask him.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Here is one link you would do well to read, Interracial: You need to nurture your inner child because your mother was never there to do it for you.

[url=http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/09/23/6-steps-to-help-heal-your-inner-child/]6 Steps to Help Heal Your Inner Child | World of Psychology[/url]

This one too will hopefully help you to process your past:

[url=http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/culturally-speaking/201303/overcoming-the-pain-childhood-abuse-and-neglect]Overcoming the Pain of Childhood Abuse and Neglect | Psychology Today[/url]

Google: "How to get over an abusive childhood" and start reading. You can also go to your family doctor who will be able to refer you to a good psychologist to help you understand what it is you're reading.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12