+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how to forget

thats what my mother keeps on telling me...never give up....never give up....until u are 100% sure that there is no chance AT ALL...i hope i have enough strength and faith to hold on....

He doesn't love her. He doesnt want to be with her. He has not asked her to go anywhere. People like you make my skin crawl.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Richelleau
    If you had read, properly, you would have udnerstood the fact that the people I know have travelled abroad and got hitched, now I know many couples who have done this. Im just saying she shouldnt give up any sort of hope as long as there is a tiny bit of chance it could work.

Otherwise. Time will let her move on as soon as the right guy comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by Richelleau
    I know of relationships of people im very close friends with and they are happily married for a long time.

What? Nothing you just said can be reasonably extrapolated from your original statement. It's not me who has the comprehension problem . . .

Pink, have you made a full confession of love to him? I mean, not just hinting and getting your friend to ask, but said, "I have loved you since I was twelve." ?

yes...but not directly. i showed him my msn space, where i wrote down everything i feel about him. but i didnt let him say anything after he read it (i know i knowww...)....i told him that "dont answer it, i know u dont like me...i'm fine with it, really..." cos i didnt want him to be in such a difficult situation about how to "reject" me properly without hurting my heart...so...i saved him from telling me. i told him that i understood that he only likes me as a friend only....silly heh? maybe...at the same time i also didnt wannna hear him saying that he doesnt like me...so i did that....didnt allow him to say anything...and everything remains the same.

King Zarathu Guest
    This is absolutely ridiculous.

Sorry guys, gotta agree with TAVS on this one. You were 12! People have crushes when they're 12! TWELVE!

Ten years later, you're still stubborn enough to hold on? Are you THAT incapable of losing?

This is so extremely destructive to you--if you don't get professional help you're going to go on thinking about him for the rest of your life. When will you finally realize you have to move on? When you're 80? Sorry to be harsh, but when this guy says "you're not my type" you need to take him seriously.

Furthermore, when a guy constantly obsesses over a girl when she tells him "you're not my type" he gets spit at. Is it not selfish of you to keep pestering him in such a manner? I would be disgusted.

Rich: People are different. Just because it's been successful in a few situations doesn't mean it's going to happen here. Over a ten year period where she's had time to develop her personality, lose her baby teeth, grow an ass and boobs, he STILL doesn't want to be with her!

Terrible.

i'm not chasing him, so i dont think i'm pushing him or anything...it's just my feeling. i'm not forcing him to like me or whatever...no way... as a matter of fact, i'm trying to avoid him.

and...do u know who he said 'she's not my type' to ? he said it to my ex bf (when i was going out with him), cos my ex could sense that i still had feelings for this guy, so my ex got jealous, so he asked this guy whether he likes me, or not. this guy didnt want him to think that it was him that causes break up in my relationship with my ex...

btw...i told him what my ex told me (that he said i'm not his type..) and will never be. he immediately corrected me, and said 'hey...i never said "will never be", ok?"

For your own health; Talk to the man. Let him know how you feel and let him respond for crying out loud. Stop torturing yourself and get some answers.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

i dont wanna know the truth...

You're a psychological mess.

actually...i already know the truth, altho i dont wanna hear that directly from his mouth. so this is why i'm here. i know that this isnt healthy. thats why i wanna ask u guys how to forget someone, and move on. (note: in that 10 yrs, i didnt "wait" for him...cos during that time, yes...i had few boyfriends too...so obviously it's not THAT bad)...it's just none of my bfs made me feel i can love them as much as i love him, see what i mean?

King Zarathu Guest
    You don't want to know the truth from his mouth, yet you come to us...

Poor baby...I wish you the best...I hope you find what you want. I hate that you have to suffer like this.

What it seems you need is closure, and if you don't get that, you'll always wonder and think of this guy. But, it's bittersweet - it seems it hurts you but you're willing to stand the pain to feel the pleasure of thinking of him and hoping that someday you be with him.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia"

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    You don't want to know the truth from his mouth, yet you come to us...
    i come to this forum to ask u guys to help me with advice how to forget someone. cos i know the truth: he doesnt like me. end story.

John: thank u...yea...i need the closure...and i still dont know how...and u r rite again when u said even tho i suffer, at the same time i feel pleasure. i know it sounds like bulshit and absurd, but it's like i have a purpose in my life....it's bad, isnt it?
    Last edited by pinkpuca84; 06-04-06 at 01:47 AM.

If you've tried for 10years and havent been able to move on; what do you think we're going to say that's going to make a difference? A professional can get to the root of your problem.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast