+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strip clubs

I don't understand what the big deal is.

He's going there for a bachelor party with his friends. It's not like he's going to the strip club every weekend.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Maybe you should organise for you and your friends to go and see some male strippers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Maybe you should organise for you and your friends to go and see some male strippers lol
    Because "getting even" with him is going to help the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Because "getting even" with him is going to help the situation.

Oh dear sarcasm does get lost in text.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    f*cking crap ass yes yes yes....

alright, now that my terets (sp) is over... i will get to the point. personally why do people trip so much?? i never cared of my gf went to get a dingaling dance from another guy because i always trusted her... she would have fun with her friends, but it was only a show... a show dammit.

bottom line, i i think that when people are this insecure about their other, they are either being cheated upon, or maybe they are just over reacting.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

if you trust him... let him do what he wants... me and a friend went to amsterdam n his gf was all up in his face about the strip clubs... he went anyway... and then paid for the rest of the groups dances, didnt have one himself... when we asked y the big argument b4 we left... he said it was the principal of the matter..

TRUST!!!

I don't see the big deal in it either...my girlfriends have had bachelorette parties as well where we went to strip clubs, its sleezy, but its a corny traditional thing to do and at the end of the day he still comes home to you

as long as its not a habit and something he does often

girls tend to believe that girls who strip are super hot and have perfect modelesque bodies. a girl would have to go in there and face reality. if a girl still believes her boyfriend would touch one of those girls she she should just dump him.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Thanks for some of the posts. It is not that I think he would have sex with any of them or cheat on me with them, I guess it's more that I told him how I felt about the situation and he is still very adamant about going. I told him if he respected me he wouldn't go. I guess I just don't understand the bond between guy friends, it seems they can never say no to their boys otherwise they'll get picked on. Girl friends on the other hand can say no and that's the end of it.

If you trust him, then what exactly is your issue with him going, kbender? Come on... 'fess up. Was his not going supposed to be some sort test of loyalty, or what? An "If you like me better you won't go" kind of thing?
    Last edited by shh!; 29-08-08 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kbender1 View Post
    Thanks for some of the posts. It is not that I think he would have sex with any of them or cheat on me with them, I guess it's more that I told him how I felt about the situation and he is still very adamant about going. I told him if he respected me he wouldn't go. I guess I just don't understand the bond between guy friends, it seems they can never say no to their boys otherwise they'll get picked on. Girl friends on the other hand can say no and that's the end of it.
    It's not about him saying no to his guy friends. It's about him being able to go to his friend's BACHELOR party. It's not like he's just going to the strip club with his friends for no reason.

if he doesn't go because you told him not to that would officially make him spineless.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's probably known his friends longer than he's known you. Bachelor's parties are a big deal amongst close friends.

If YOU respected HIM you'd let him go. Frankly, if I was in his shoes I'd go even if it meant bringing an end to the relationship.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't FULLY understand why a guy with a girlfriend or other form of sex would go to a strip club, but a lot of it is probably bonding with the guys and having fun in a way GUYS do

So yeah it is more about the other guys than the girls

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast