+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How much make-up?

Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    YEah, I see your point but surely you guys are atracted to at least a few celebritites, they can't look that good without makeup, and most don't even go for the natural look with make-up. Look at christina agulera (Sorry don't know how to spell her name lol).
    ehh not really.. i have a general dislike for anyone who can be seen on television, as far as the girls, im aware its ALL makeup, which is probly why im not attracted to most celebrities, and, illusionals right.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

I used to know a few girls that would litterally smother themselves in make-up. Deffinitly was not pretty.

For me, everyday I go natural. Maybe a little cover-up, but thats about it. If I'm going out somewhere special or I have an interview i'll put some eye-shadow, mascara and possibly some lipstick on to amp it up a bit. But overall I prefer to just be myself and look myself.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I just put on eyeliner and my lipgloss and some of these shimmer stuff on my cheekbones. Whatever you call em!

i dont wear makeup, its a big pain in the ass! I'd rather have ppl see the real me. Not to sound conceited, but i feel i dont need makeup anyway. <---jeez i just read that sentence over...it does sound kinda bitchy dont it?? lol
    While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.

Yep, it does sound well bitchy. Makes you sound like a plastic. Nah, jokes. I can't live without my eyeliner.. I look well ugly without it.

lol, i cant get over your wording skye. 'well ugly' is that common in england?

i think overdoing the make up will make a girl look 'well ugly' (yeah we do say that in England, but i think theres two words i'd recommend - subtle and sparingly

I'm sorry I speak funny! Hehehe! I can't help it! Ahh well!

no reason to apologize..lol..its cute, im just not usto it

Awww, thanks! But it ain't that cute, I'm sure loads of people just think it's just well stupid and all innit?!

innit lol (sorry i'm from england too and I often get asked 'what does that mean' innit)

Innit!!! Hehehee! I don't get asked it a lot, I just get like whole loads of people saying it, but definitely not in this sloanie school! But yeah, innit is such a ledge word innit?!

the teachers at my old school got so sick of the word 'innit' that if you said it you were sent to the headmaster for 'queens english' lessons so we could learn to speak proper lol

Learn to speak proper! Now who would wanna do that mate?! The word innit is well safe so they shouldn't teach us no feckin' lesson on how to speak proper!

hahaha im from england too mate, these yanks dont get us atall innit!!! the welsh are worse. i have to admit i wear a full face of makeup everyday, BUT it does look natural cos i just have foundation, mascara and eyeshadow

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast