+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much make-up?

How much make-up?

All you guys say make-up on a girl is a turn off
    Is this really true?
    Or should we wear a little e.g. mascara, lipstick?
    Or how about on a date - is make-up ok then?

I wear enough to cover my bags (which normally means I need a JCB to load it on!)

I really truly think NONE is the best of all, at all times.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

I think the same moe, but my first love only wore eyeliner and lip gloss, it wasnt that bad, but i tried for the longest to get her to stop wearing the eyeliner, she eventually did and i liked that much better- the way i feel aboutr makeup is this:

im not wearing makeup, you look at me, you see me, not some false projection of myself i create, if im attracted to you, then if you have makeup on or off it wont change. and id much rather a girl be herself, and not try to impress me with fakery.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i always think that less is better. i'd rather have the natural look on a girl rather than too much make up caked on her face.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

wow. not even eyeliner? i don't like wearing a lot of makeup but i love the eyeliner. i guess it's the chola in me.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i prefer no makeup ... i dont even dig girls that use nailpolish very much ... if a girl can look good w/o puttin anythin on to hide or change her face, its the best for me ..
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

that is such a piscean thing to say. i don't wear any of that stuff, nail polish toe polish, it's all rubbish to me. but like i said, the eyeliner is a staple. when's your birthday btw, i'm a piscean too!

Now i'm not saying that i'd immediately reject a girl because she wears too much makeup, but i can name a few guys who would.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

ahh, she was mexicano and pinay misombra maybe the chola in her is why she didnt want to stop wearing it lol....and id definitaly not reject a girl over it, but theres a line, i see lots of girls, but im not involved in any relationships.. so for a fling thing i really just dont care..but if im seeing someone on a daily basis, im going to hate seeing crap caked on her face, and not only that but to me, makeup is equivilant of 'trying to hard' to get attention from guys, so the inital attraction suffers if a girl is overboard with it, because the last thing i want is a needy woman
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    wow. not even eyeliner? i don't like wearing a lot of makeup but i love the eyeliner. i guess it's the chola in me.

i don't mind eyeliner, it brings out the attraction of the eyes.

raverboy

YEah, I see your point but surely you guys are atracted to at least a few celebritites, they can't look that good without makeup, and most don't even go for the natural look with make-up. Look at christina agulera (Sorry don't know how to spell her name lol).

I like the "natural" look with makeup. I don't mind a little bit here or there. Lipstick is fine, a little eyeshadow, whatever.

What I REALLY like is basically someone who looks pretty good on a day to day basis (with just a touch of makeup if necessary), but when it comes to a SPECIAL day like we're going to a broadway show and a fancy dinner, or a classical concert or something where you have to get dressed up, they can put on a little more and completely FLOOR me.

Rod Steele

i dont wear any make up i hate to put it on take it off and to me it just dosent look good on me. Im even fussy about makeup for weddings and stuff like that. I think liner looks good on alot of girls but not me.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sashna
    YEah, I see your point but surely you guys are atracted to at least a few celebritites, they can't look that good without makeup, and most don't even go for the natural look with make-up. Look at christina agulera (Sorry don't know how to spell her name lol).
    i guess that i'm probably attracted to those celebs that tend to wear less makeup. and i'm sorry, christina is one ugly girl.

raverboy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast