+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out with a stripper

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    RAZE, would you stop telling me the ways of the world?!?! F-ck me, from a guy who spends his time making dates on the internet, driving by their house like a creepy cunt, and then cancelling them because he suffers from social anxiety.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    RAZE, would you stop telling me the ways of the world?!?! F-ck me, from a guy who spends his time making dates on the internet, driving by their house like a creepy cunt, and then cancelling them because he suffers from social anxiety.
    I'm not telling you the ways of the world. You're bringing this on yourself. There's nothing shameful about using dating websites to meet people. I actually prefer it because I don't like playing games.

IF you want to get personal, the one I cancelled I didn't meet on a dating website and I was getting creepy vibes I've never gotten before. Plus, for a first date, I like when the girl has a car and I can meet in a crowded area. It's called being safe you moron.

LOL, there's nothing wrong with scoping things out. People who make broad assumptions make me laugh. I could so easily call you on stalking me for memorizing my posts, but I'm not going to.

I'm telling you how things are without the bullshit, and I'm not going to stop whether you like it or not because I really don't care what you think.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Raze,
    You are not 'telling' me anything. I am 26 years old. I am aware:

1. Strippers do it for the money
    2. Some strippers do more than just strip.

Creepy cunt.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Raze,
    You are not 'telling' me anything. I am 26 years old. I am aware:

1. Strippers do it for the money
    2. Some strippers do more than just strip.

Creepy cunt.
    Then, what's your problem? I'm not really posting just for you, narcasistic bastard.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I'm not getting any help here.....

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    I'm not getting any help here.....
    if you want real help you gotta pay first.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Don't go out with a stripper. That would be a long the lines of going out with a whore. Haven't you seen the Halloween Movie? You're son will end up like Mike Myers.

Don't go out with a stripper.

I dated a college classmate who was a former stripper. She even had a twin sister (I shit you not). She was very smart--she and her sister both became a doctors. Also she was very weird. Hot as hell but was cold as ice physically. She'd try to overcome it--one time, she showed up at a conference I was attending and gave me two dozen roses in front of all my colleagues...she couldn't overcome her physical contact problems and yet she'd overcompensate by trying to reach out in strange ways (the flowers).

Strippers and prostitutes...they are usually messed up emotionally before they even get into the business (she was) and then the business itself only reinforces their former hurtful life experiences that men are shallow sick bastards who only want their bodies.

STAY AWAY from her.

Everybody deserve a second chance, but in this case i think that she doesn't need and doesn't want it. for her this is just a game or better say ,, a $ plus job''. better find and pay for one night fun, then to waste your emotions and money for longer period. julietswall.com

We're going to elope, to Mexico.
    Called up my mama and said I'm love with this stripper, yo!

In my opinion you should drop this girl.. paying money for relationship? that`s totaly not fear! If i were you, I would spend that money for somethinkg else for example go to pub and find another girl. Good luck
    no.

i've seen many men grow cold in the hands of strippers. it's sad.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12