+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl I'm interested in is a stripper

Girl I'm interested in is a stripper

I'm an attractive 19 year old guy and I recently met quite a pretty girl at college. At first we didn't really know each other, other than I thought she was cute. Then one of my friends is a good friend of her's and gradually we got to know each other a little better. I wasn't really interested in starting a relationship but after I've gotten to know her more she seems like a very sincere and nice person and we've got quite a bit in common. There just feels something between us because she seems interested in me as well. We are basically friends as of now but seems like it's more than that. I want to ask her out but there's a little thing.

The dilemma is that she's a stripper and I'm worried she may think if I ask her out that that's the reason I approached her. I've heard from quite a few people that you shouldn't date a stripper. But I don't think her job reflects her as a person.
    But I don't want her to think that's the reason I asked her out,(assuming I will) because I'm not just trying to get a booty call.
    I would like to get to know her better and if I start a relationship, the reason I get into one is hoping it will be something more.
    But that's way ahead of where I am now.

Basically I'm interested in a nice girl that I'm friends with and she seems interested in me as well. But she just happens to be a stripper and a little more wild than I am.

Any advice about this?
    Last edited by Davy19; 10-11-05 at 07:06 AM.

If you are considering becoming involved in a serious relationship, I suggest you consider how your family and close friends will react to your dating a stripper. If they are unaccepting of this lifestyle choice, I would really be careful. As much as people would like to believe that their families shouldn't be involved in relationship choices, they ARE (unless you are disconnected) and they have a lot of impact.

I am quite sure others will disagree.

Well my mother would really have no problem with it, I'm completely sure of that. But my father is one of the people who told me not to date a stripper after I told her I met a nice girl who has that profession. But he really just generalized it and wouldn't be that big of an issue in my mind because I know him. It's the person I'm interested in and if we were to date I don't believe he would have much if any problems with that if he met her.
    I don't really care what others may think about it as long as she's a really nice person and we click, her profession isn't anywhere to the top of my list.

Thanks for the advice

I agree with shh!, but I never worry about my family and shit like that til its too late. So she's a stripper, big deal. If you like her and she likes you, then ask her out. There's always something about the people you're interested in that could be a potential turn-off, but its up to you to see past those things if you believe the person is or could be worth having a relationship with.

Well, I think maybe you DO care (at least a little) about what others think, or you wouldn't be asking!

You might want to ask your father how your mother might be expected to react. I have a very hard time believing that any mom would be happy about a stripper dating her 19 year old son. I, for one, would drop dead of a heart attack, and I am a fairly progressive mother.

That being said, I think you also ought to consider what exactly you will tell you friends that she does for a living, and also consider how you would feel about your friends showing up to her workplace. Also, what about patrons who recognize her on the streets? Most guys wouldn't be okay with that.

I agree with shh!. You have to realize that if you DO start a relationship with her, you're never going to see anything that 100 horny/gross/old/young men haven't seen, including some of your friends. People pass judgement on that sort of thing, and it can affect you too. You're never going to have her body to yourself, and she's getting paid to help arouse other men. Is there ever going to be good intimacy, or a lack of jealousy? Not likely.

Also, why did you preface that entire thing with "I'm an attractive 19 yr old guy..."? That made my arrogance-meter explode.
    I'm drowning in assholes.

Yeah you are right shh! about me worrying a little bit lol, because otherwise I wouldn't have posted it.
    But my parents are more worried about me getting into a relationship with the wrong type of person more than what they do for a living. As for my mother, she honestly wouldn't care if a girl I was dating was a stripper, just be suprised at the most. I've already talked to her about it.

I'm not a huge party guy and she likes to party quite a bit and is a little wild. I've almost always been somewhat judgemental or even indimitated by those types of women because of their appearance of being shallow or snobby in a way. But like I said, I've gotten to know this girl and she's not like I perceived, she's nice and we'ere good friends and she says she likes the job because of the money she gets.
    As far as the other men thing is concerned, it really doesn't bother me. She's just showing her body, it's just a human body. She even says there is quite a bit of creeps but most are just there to hang out and have fun.

I posted this mainly for my reassurance of actually asking her out because I don't want to go out with a wild drinking party girl who sleeps with everyone and is about as deep as a kitchen sink.
    Another reason why I posted this is because if I date I look for something more than just some good times, I'd like it to become something more but not entirely sure if she just wants to fool around or is actually interested in dating. She's not too flirtatious or sexual which comes off as her not just wanting to mess around.
    It's just new for me so I just needed some other opinions. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by Davy19; 10-11-05 at 07:38 AM.

I would like to suggest a movie you can watch - it is quite old, but a classic. It is called "The Blue Angel" starring Marlene Dietrich. The situation reminds me of you.

Does she do drugs?

She only drinks and little and smokes, both of which I don't do or like though.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK well basically you have to think of this. Would you get jealous knowing other people are looking/touching your girlfriend? Do you respect her? and would you continue to do so?

You have to weigh out all these things against how you would react to differnet things that may come up. As I understand boyfriends aren't allowed in the club while their girlfriend is "performing" would you be ok with that? Don't worry about what others would think of the siituation as it is your decision in the end. But I still think you really ahve to take all under consideration before you decided to get involved with her.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

hey davy How a going. Your situation is kind of hard you like this women i doubt your parents would like you dating her its up to you in the end. I think your friends would be like wow thats great. How would you feel knowing what type of job she does would you be cool with that fact that she giving guys lap dances and maybe even blow jobs? i really doubt u would be. You could be the nicest women in the world u have to judge what she doing for a living and see if you can deal with that good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Davy19
    I'm an attractive 19 year old guy and I recently met quite a pretty girl at college. At first we didn't really know each other, other than I thought she was cute. Then one of my friends is a good friend of her's and gradually we got to know each other a little better. I wasn't really interested in starting a relationship but after I've gotten to know her more she seems like a very sincere and nice person and we've got quite a bit in common. There just feels something between us because she seems interested in me as well. We are basically friends as of now but seems like it's more than that. I want to ask her out but there's a little thing.

The dilemma is that she's a stripper and I'm worried she may think if I ask her out that that's the reason I approached her. I've heard from quite a few people that you shouldn't date a stripper. But I don't think her job reflects her as a person.
    But I don't want her to think that's the reason I asked her out,(assuming I will) because I'm not just trying to get a booty call.
    I would like to get to know her better and if I start a relationship, the reason I get into one is hoping it will be something more.
    But that's way ahead of where I am now.

Basically I'm interested in a nice girl that I'm friends with and she seems interested in me as well. But she just happens to be a stripper and a little more wild than I am.

Any advice about this?

Here's a good test for you !

here this will help you judge if you would be able to date her and be her boyfriend .

Hey limpdic k , your girl was rubbing her ass on my C OCK last night for as low as a 10 $ ho . I was able to smell her herpy covered C unt through her slutty outfit .
    Not to mention your girl is MY B ITCH every friday night at (name of strip club) . Think about that when she'll be sleeping next to your sorry ass , excuse of a man tonight .

or

Hey son , i thought she looked familiar , shes that little stripper that really knows how to work it .

or

Hey man , me and the other bro's were bored friday night , so we decided to make a visit to your girl at work , dont worry , we tipped her good and she left us ... well let's just say ... "awake" for a good while . hey , btw , did you ever notice that little mark on her left cheek ?

GOOD LUCK BUDDY !!!!!!

Interesting test, Lv. He probably thought about those already so i'm not sure if it'd bother him.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

She has no reservations about stripping (I.e. being payed for being treated like a piece of meat), she may have little or no reservations about doing other things too. People in this proffesion often have a blurred vision and have problem seeing the line or even knowing that one exists (ever heard anyone say, "so what if I lend my body, I'm ONLY in love with you, I thought YOU would understand").
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast