+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should i do?

Ugh I hate when people think that it's ok just to lose one person becouse thers a little rough patch.... he should try to fix there relationship or if that cant be done atleast leav her and dont bs her. He wants the cake and to eat it to. He knows he will end this with haveing one of you at the end. Tell him to take care of his crap before comeing to you. And im not totaly against the thought of you both getting back together but try and remember why you left eachother and think if it can happen again becouse chances are it will though there may be a small chance it wont. I dont know all the details so im not going to get into typing so much, besides im hyped up on sugar at the moment so my fingers are moveing faster than my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny

He's not actually dating the girl, but she still thinks they're together. She doesn't know any of this is going on.
    Yeah, I had something like that happen too. Guess what. The bitch stalked me. You should protect yourself and make sure she's clear that they are over before you start something up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny

And i'm making the right choice.
    And that is?..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12