+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should i do?

What should i do?

This is a werid question.

I got dumped 5 years ago by my ex. Just recently we started talking and flirting and have arranged to meet up over the next few weeks or so.

I want him back. However, he has a girlfriend who is obsesive with him and he doesn't love her any more (He said he wants to be with me).

What should we do about her?

wow your treading in dangerous waters, I mean more than about her you shoudl be worried about him. He dumped you five years ago, now he's flirting with you even though he has a girlfriend...maybe he isn't the kinda guy u wanna be with unless u want to get dumped again....
    The obvious thing for him to do is to just end it with the gf ..but u might really want to consider if you want to be with this guy in the first place..unless u don't want anything serious
    And since you know you cannot see yourself,
    so well as by reflection, I, your glass,
    will modestly discover to yourself,
    that of yourself which you yet know not of.

King Zarathu Guest
    If he dumped you 5 years ago, what is stopping him from dumping you now?

[By the way, I completely agree with XPixiedustX]

Ginny, I think he's using you to get her off his back. Is he a weasel, or possibly a pussy? I think you should tell him to come back when he's available. He's disrespecting you as much as he's disrespecting her.

Pigman.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch
    Ginny, I think he's using you to get her off his back. Is he a weasel, or possibly a pussy? I think you should tell him to come back when he's available. He's disrespecting you as much as he's disrespecting her.

Pigman.
    I agree. Tell him to do his own dirty work. What a jerk.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

King Zarathu Guest
    Next time you see him threaten to take your belt off. Make him cry.

well first off pretty lame your gonna **** her life over. YOU shouldnt do anything about her it should be his problem. Number two you should make sure your making the right choice dating him after he had already dumnped you once and is having a girlfriend. who is to say he wouldnt do that to you down the road? i think your rushing

Thanks for all your comments. However, i didn't phrase myself correctly.

He didn't actually dump me. We just kind of driffted away (He lives 1 hour away from me) we were young (15) and had other things on our minds like school etc.

He's not actually dating the girl, but she still thinks they're together. She doesn't know any of this is going on.

And i'm making the right choice.

If Pears was here..she'd tell you that broken relationships never work.

If he has a girlfriend maybe it would be best to wait until he is single to give it another shot

Are there reasons it would work better now?

Tell him to get rid of the girlfriend and to give you a call when that mess is cleaned up.

I mean...at least you know him, right?

We don't know the situation very well. I guess you will need to read the guy's purpose clearly this time. If he tries to use you as a shield to make an excuse to her like "I have someone else now,let me go.." he's a real jerk.
    But who knows if he really wants you now. Good luck.

Oh, Ginny!! As a friend to a friend - don't get into a relationship with him!! I believe you'd get really hurt if you did. HE dumped YOU 5 years ago, now HE wants to be with you AGAIN? and wants to DUMP the other girl. Only bad things will come out of this. Believe me, please. I really don't think this guy wants you for the right reasons.

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginny
    And i'm making the right choice.
    If you are obviously making the right choice, why do you come to us with the interrogative?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginny
    What should we do about her?
    Succinol Choline may be the solution. Just a few dabs of it on her food and she will be injured fatally within seconds. It is virtually undetecable by forensics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast