+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men - Can you give me some insight?

and its all very blaming on me to say that his behaviour is because im financially dependent on him. I'm sure it adds to his excuse for his behaviour to himself... but not fair on me...

no your right. its no excuse for him to treat you badly and you need to plan your escape now. what are you going to do?

You are all wrong! And you know why? Because you don't personally know the guy. Things are not always what they seem to be. I suggest this: talk to him straight. Tell him exactly how you feel about going out, ask him what he's doing but don't look desperate. Be calm and try to calm him down if he gets mad for being asked these questions. By the way, how is your sex life? Try to spice things up in the bedroom!

She suspects hes cheating. That is one very good reason to leave. There are a list of other reasons too and she shouldnt stay and put up with it. He knows how she feels. shes told him a thousand times and nothing changes. Hes being selfish. even if hes not cheating-hes still putting everything else first before his fiance.

Quote Originally Posted by tzz4fun View Post
    You are all wrong! And you know why? Because you don't personally know the guy. Things are not always what they seem to be. I suggest this: talk to him straight. Tell him exactly how you feel about going out, ask him what he's doing but don't look desperate. Be calm and try to calm him down if he gets mad for being asked these questions. By the way, how is your sex life? Try to spice things up in the bedroom!
    How can frequently coming home absolutely trashed be interpreted in a different way?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12