+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you think he feels about me?

She dumped him once too often - he got sick of the drama but she's upset because he didn't come running back. Her little game didn't go to plan,now she's throwing the toys out of the pram. Karma.

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Emilieya, paragraph breaks are your friend. This is too hard to read in it's current form.
    Amen

Emilieya I wish I could say to give him some time and let him work things out but it sounds like he's moved on. He's moved, started a new job and is basically started a new life. I have a FB page and whenever I talk about it to someone else it sounds so high school, if I were you the next guy you hook up with I wouldnt post so much information it sounds so childish and immature. What you have to do now is keep mind occupied, think of things to do so you dont focus on how your feeling.

I come here and try to help other people out. I found out the woman I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with lied to me about her contact with her ex H for 3 years. My heart is broke and I have health issues but I cant give up and neither should you.

I don't think facebook had anything to do with anything. He backed off when she started to cause "strings" to their No Strings Attached relationship. Like when she told him she loved him, he backed off so that she wouldn't think that he felt the same way. Backing-off from someone who you are only having a sexual relationship with is him showing her IN ACTIONS that he does not feel for her the same way she feels for him.

Emilieya knows this herself hence why she started to act like she wasn't in love with him in the hopes that he'd come back to her even if it was just for sex. Sad! When she wants more than that from him.. Really Sad!

Hurting him because she broke up with him? I don't think so, he only wants NSA. Hurting her because she spread their Biz on Facebook.. That would just embarass him but I doubt it hurt him at all. He doesn't love her, he never even showed her or told her he did.

Thats the gist of this from what I've read about her and him.

Your question:
    How do you think he feels about me?
    I think he came back for the sex but was wise enough to know that you two would never make good longterm partners and that continuing to have sex with you was not a good choice for either of you to be doing anymore because you are still hanging onto hope that sex with him meant he loved you. Sex does not equal love.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-11-13 at 06:46 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Eh... you're probably right. I just skimmed because of the wall of text.

I agree he is only in it for the sex and not for a relationship. If you really want to know if he will come back, keep your legs closed and try to just go out and spend some quality time together.....if he starts bookin out on ya then you know his heart isn't into it anymore but is open for some mattress magic once in awhile. You will have your answer then. He's not going to come out and tell you, you will have to go by his actions when you cut off the sex. And no you won't be able to persuade him to change if sex is the only thing he is after.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Airing your breakup in public on FB is embarrassing and hurtful. You didn't know that?

Seriously?
    And even when you don't mention any names.....everybody KNOWS who you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilieya View Post
    Hi Datepleo, thank you for the post it means a lot In the past I used to show a lot of desperation...I would practically beg him to be with me again but now I am being kind of cold and acting like I moved on...even though I still love him. I was really surprised and happy when he called me the other day, I was really not expecting it because in the past we would go months and months without talking and he would never try to contact me unless I reached out first...But now I am confused why he is not calling me back...I was thinking maybe he forgot but I called him the other day so that would of reminded him but he still didn't call back...I am just a little worried and confused

Thanks for helping me. God bless you
    Ouch, sorry he's not into you. That is clear as day. Men are easy creatures, if we like something we'll go after it no matter what
    . I think it's a clear indication if he never looked for you (or just once).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12