+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me understand this

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEnd View Post
    Errr I'll just stay single. Why can't ladies just be like men? Us men like all kinds of women but you ladies are so darn picky.

Single 4 life baby. Screw these relationship mind games girls play.
    Um, I thought this was about your "friend" or about someone else? I guess not eh?
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's been my experience that women are lenient with their standards. It might be hard to get a girl's attention at first if you aren't her type; but once you do, and if you can show her a time like no other, she'll forget about whatever physical attributes she thought she wanted.

Some women are stuck up and don't give a damn about your personality or how well you treat them. Many more would love to have a guy, small or otherwise, to treat them the way they deserve to be treated.

As for that whole manly thing, I think that's bullshit. It seems to me that the pretty boys are the ones who get the most attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Yup. Then he went on this speel about how he can't date a girl who weighs more then him. LOL. I was like....ok....
    Wow.. I am glad I am not like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It's been my experience that women are lenient with their standards. It might be hard to get a girl's attention at first if you aren't her type; but once you do, and if you can show her a time like no other, she'll forget about whatever physical attributes she thought she wanted.
    If a girl is not interested in you and shows it why purse her even if you are interested in her. Why create a one way street?

]Some women are stuck up and don't give a damn about your personality or how well you treat them.
    These tend to be the gold diggers and the ones that love the "bad boys". So I simply avoid them.

Many more would love to have a guy, small or otherwise, to treat them the way they deserve to be treated.
    Uh these girls tend to be hard to find due to so many girls putting up with the "bad boys" and what have you.

As for that whole manly thing, I think that's bullshit. It seems to me that the pretty boys are the ones who get the most attention.
    And all of the hot attractive girls are getting all of the guys attention, so how do you think the "less" attractive girls feel.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    If a girl is not interested in you and shows it why purse her even if you are interested in her. Why create a one way street?
    Note I said get her attention. I said nothing about interest. People are prejudice by nature. A woman's going to look at you and come to a number of conclusions before you even open your mouth. You can either give up or make an effort to show your true colors. Who knows? She might just like them.

And besides that, the thrill of the chase is half the fun. There's nothing I love more than going after a girl who isn't interested in me right off the bat. Obviously it's bad if you do so to your own detriment or you harass the girl, but those are extremes, and extremes are always bad.

In fact, I'm with a girl right now who was extremely cold at first. I chiseled my way though that icy exterior and was rewarded with a smothering warmth that's got me fleeing to the hills.

These tend to be the gold diggers and the ones that love the "bad boys". So I simply avoid them.
    I still call that bad boy stuff bullshit. What is your definition of a bad boy? Mine is a guy who leads a girl along so he can get laid, then kicks her to the curb when a hotter prospect sashays by. I don't know of many women outside their teens who continue to fall for that shit. There are some, but I think they're outnumbered.

Uh these girls tend to be hard to find due to so many girls putting up with the "bad boys" and what have you.

Where do you look for your women? The girl dangling upside down from the rafters, skirts flowing over her head while she sucks beer straight from the keg probably prefers bad boys. That cute blonde in psych with the ready smile and friendly eyes, probably not.

And all of the hot attractive girls are getting all of the guys attention, so how do you think the "less" attractive girls feel.
    I am a firm believer that we all have it within ourselves to be attractive or at least appealing in some way. I would say 90% of the unattractive girls could be attractive if they gave a damn. That means eating healthy, bathing regularly, and taking pride in one's appearance. For the remaining 10% the path is a little more difficult. They need to develop a great personality and overcome their insecurities enough to let that personality shine. If a woman isn't willing to make some kind of effort why should I give her the time of day?
    Last edited by Gribble; 29-01-07 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Note I said get her attention. I said nothing about interest. People are prejudice by nature. A woman's going to look at you and come to a number of conclusions before you even open your mouth. You can either give up or make an effort to show your true colors. Who knows? She might just like them.

And besides that, the thrill of the chase is half the fun. There's nothing I love more than going after a girl who isn't interested in me right off the bat. Obviously it's bad if you do so to your own detriment or you harass the girl, but those are extremes, and extremes are always bad.

In fact, I'm with a girl right now who was extremely cold at first. I chiseled my way though that icy exterior and was rewarded with a smothering warmth that's got me fleeing to the hills.
    In some ways I view this as "making" a girl like you. Yes it is very possible once a girl gets to know you to like you and be willing to go out with you. But at the same time you are "trying" to convince her to like you with what you got (ie personality, looks etc). Basically trying to win her over.

I still call that bad boy stuff bullshit. What is your definition of a bad boy? Mine is a guy who leads a girl along so he can get laid, then kicks her to the curb when a hotter prospect sashays by. I don't know of many women outside their teens who continue to fall for that shit. There are some, but I think they're outnumbered.
    That is basically the same definition I have for bad boy. As far as girls falling for it, I still see girls out of high school falling for it. Not as much but enough to know that I have to dig to find a girl that does not go for one.

Where do you look for your women? The girl dangling upside down from the rafters, skirts flowing over her head while she sucks beer straight from the keg probably prefers bad boys. That cute blonde in psych with the ready smile and friendly eyes, probably not.
    Look for girls at school (college), when ever I go out it being with friends, or going to the store to get something. But I am not always looking for them either. If I see one sweet, but if I don't no problem. I don't go to parties with kegs and girls upside down as one thats not my thing and two the girls there are not my thing either, so I don't go where such girls are usually found.

I am a firm believer that we all have it within ourselves to be attractive or at least appealing in some way. I would say 90% of the unattractive girls could be attractive if they gave a damn. That means eating healthy, bathing regularly, and taking pride in one's appearance. For the remaining 10% the path is a little more difficult. They need to develop a great personality and overcome their insecurities enough to let that personality shine. If a woman isn't willing to make some kind of effort why should I give her the time of day?
    The same goes for the lesser attractive guys. Heck I am a good example of this. After my parents got divorced, I got more confident or at least realize how confident I was as a person and then my personal image started to change as well. I use to wear shirts that where on the big side for me, and with me getting more confident I got shirts that where more fitting to my body. I also was standing tall more as well. As I was going thru this I notice more and more girls giving me attention. And this year I decided to let my hair grow long and it only made things better. I know I am basically average looking, but it seems with the other changes it has become a tad easier in getting attention from girls.

This is true as I have a friend like this. I have got him less picky, but it still needs work in my view.
    You put work on your firends? Suck his penis and maybe he will get less picky. My friend tried to set me up on a blind date once, I nearly stabbed him...I hate it when not female species tries to get invoved in my personal life...it pisses me off. haha...just venting.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    You put work on your firends? Suck his penis and maybe he will get less picky. My friend tried to set me up on a blind date once, I nearly stabbed him...I hate it when not female species tries to get invoved in my personal life...it pisses me off. haha...just venting.
    I ain't going to setup my friend. He has to ask the girl out. Its more than he over looks the average looking girls and pays more attention to the better looking ones. And I think he is missing out by not giving the average girl a chance. I have told him it is good have standards and all, but also be realistic about them as well. As no one will ever match them 100%. I think he is seeing that he is not that bad looking but he is not a guy that has girls flocking to him. But I think since I started to help him with girls, he is seeing that he is getting more attention from the more average looking girls than the hot attractive ones.

I ain't going to setup my friend. He has to ask the girl out. Its more than he over looks the average looking girls and pays more attention to the better looking ones. And I think he is missing out by not giving the average girl a chance. I have told him it is good have standards and all, but also be realistic about them as well. As no one will ever match them 100%. I think he is seeing that he is not that bad looking but he is not a guy that has girls flocking to him. But I think since I started to help him with girls, he is seeing that he is getting more attention from the more average looking girls than the hot attractive ones.
    I think you missed my point.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Um, I thought this was about your "friend" or about someone else? I guess not eh?

Yes I meant to say "my friend" not "I" as in me

Anyway on topic. most women are like robots so pretty much all want the same thing "MASCULINE MAN". That alone proves the lifelessness of females. Already I can tell you want the big, hairy, manly, strong, muscle man. Perhaps this is why women are called objects because you're robotic which makes you all highly predictable things.

Hey, I fell hard for a ballet dancer. Not exactly the prototypical "manly man".

Great body though....

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEnd View Post
    Yes I meant to say "my friend" not "I" as in me

Anyway on topic. most women are like robots so pretty much all want the same thing "MASCULINE MAN". That alone proves the lifelessness of females. Already I can tell you want the big, hairy, manly, strong, muscle man. Perhaps this is why women are called objects because you're robotic which makes you all highly predictable things.
    Thats just a stereotype. I have dated men who were smaller, not as muscular, not very hairy etc. I have no problem with that. If you honestly think all women are the same and all want the same exact thing....then you are already doomed. Your making such a generalization about women, and all that negativity will chase them away no matter what YOU look like!

You or should I say "your friend" should just be themselves. If people don't like you the way you are then I say screw them. I can almost guarantee that there will always be at least one in the crowd that will be attracted to you...(at least physically). As for YOUR personality, maybe THAT is what needs work!
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Hehee, I like how quickly this devolved into woman-bashing 8D

Anyway, I dunno about OTHER ladies, but I tend to go for slightly younger/emotionally present/skinny/boyish lads. Not a huge fan of a lot of hair and muscles and sports obsession. I could beat my last boyfriend in arm-wrestling matches, and he liked being in musicals.

Like everyone's been saying, it depends on which woman you're asking. But you seem pretty damn set on assuming we're all the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
    Anyway, I dunno about OTHER ladies, but I tend to go for slightly younger/emotionally present/skinny/boyish lads. Not a huge fan of a lot of hair and muscles and sports obsession. I could beat my last boyfriend in arm-wrestling matches, and he liked being in musicals.
    So you like guys that basically appear gay, but not gay. That would be a lot easier to say you know that right?

So you like guys that basically appear gay, but not gay. That would be a lot easier to say you know that right?
    I took more of an "emo" feel from that than "metro". That type used to really appeal to me, and now I'm more of an Eddie Bauer catalog model type fan.
    Spammer Spanker

How come you females don't get big and take charge. I want big strong muscle women cause I'm small. SHe should protect me damnit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast