+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me understand this

Let me understand this

Ladies like strong manly men correct? Now I'm not saying it's me but like what if some dude was your size would you date him. WHat if guy doesn't like sports, beer, romance, kids, or other so called manly things?

I'm not saying the dude is me ok so don't think I'm the small dude.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly, every woman has different tastes. Personally, I have dated guys who were smaller then me and shorter. I had no problem with it. It was more then their physical appearance that I was attracted to. I was more into their personality. I mean yeah obviously I did find something about them physically attractive, but I didn't rule them out because of them being smaller or shorter.

Also, I have dated guys who weren't into drinking, sports, or any other super manly thing out there. Then I have dated guys who were into all that. It honestly does not matter to me as long as we have that chemistry and connection.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Honestly, every woman has different tastes. Personally, I have dated guys who were smaller then me and shorter. I had no problem with it. It was more then their physical appearance that I was attracted to. I was more into their personality. I mean yeah obviously I did find something about them physically attractive, but I didn't rule them out because of them being smaller or shorter.

Also, I have dated guys who weren't into drinking, sports, or any other super manly thing out there. Then I have dated guys who were into all that. It honestly does not matter to me as long as we have that chemistry and connection.
    But most women like the manly man. Lets say I'm a young dude searching for older women everybody knows I have maybe a 30% chance of dating her.

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah there may be a majority of women who prefer a certain type of guy. And they go after that type of guy. But then, there are a few that really don't care one way or the other. Those are the types of girls that "this dude" should be interested in pursueing. Not the ones who have their mind set on a certain particular guy. Plus, some women may change their minds. Once they get to know someone for who they are, sometimes the physical imperfections (in their eyes)don't matter as much. Either way, its worth a shot. The worst a woman can do is say "no, I'm not interested."

I know plenty of guys who are shorter and smaller and manage to get girls.

As for age, well...as us women get older, it seems harder to find a single available man our age. So, yeah sometimes we go for younger. Also, it depends on the guys age. Now I would probably NOT date a guy who is 18 (Im 25). But if the guy was over 21 and I was that much older ....like 28 or so, it would be different. More then likely, I would give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEnd View Post
    WHat if guy doesn't like sports, beer, romance, kids, or other so called manly things?

You call romance a manly thing?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    You call romance a manly thing?
    HAHAHA, I was kinda thinking the same thing OV. A manly man does not think about romance. " Thats for wuss's."

HAHAHA, I was kinda thinking the same thing OV. A manly man does not think about romance. " Thats for wuss's."
    I don't think it is for wusses...not definitly not for those manly tough guy wannabes.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

anachronistic Guest
    Hey dude, I don't like sports or drinking beer that much... But I am very romantic... and 6 feet tall.... and I love kids.

I have artistic skills; I draw I paint I play musical instruments, and girls DO appreciate that. They find it attractive too. I mean, you don't have to be a big sweaty jock to pick up chicks.

I think it's important that my man:

1. Likes me more than sports and beer
    2. Outweighs me
    3. Can be romantically creative (no cliches)
    4. Likes kids

I must admit that I am not at all interested in a tiny, drunk, football-obsessed, child-hating fool who only brings me flowers on Valentine's Day.

So you're half right.
    Spammer Spanker

Errr I'll just stay single. Why can't ladies just be like men? Us men like all kinds of women but you ladies are so darn picky.

Single 4 life baby. Screw these relationship mind games girls play.

Errr I'll just stay single. Why can't ladies just be like men? Us men like all kinds of women but you ladies are so darn picky.
    Oh, bullshit. Is there any guy here who likes all kinds of women? Anyone? I'm talking all kinds. You want to date a 300-pound, Beanie Baby obssessed, compulsive shopper with a mustache?

Anybody?
    Spammer Spanker

Single 4 life baby. Screw these relationship mind games girls play.
    I think you need to get over yourself. With that perspective your just asking for pain and suffering. Have fun with that.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Oh, bullshit. Is there any guy here who likes all kinds of women? Anyone? I'm talking all kinds. You want to date a 300-pound, Beanie Baby obssessed, compulsive shopper with a mustache?

Anybody?
    She has a point. Girls have it hard too! There are picky as hell guys out there also! Like for example, one guy wouldn't date me because I weighed 5lbs more then he did! And he was average!

She has a point. Girls have it hard too! There are picky as hell guys out there also!
    This is true as I have a friend like this. I have got him less picky, but it still needs work in my view.

Like for example, one guy wouldn't date me because I weighed 5lbs more then he did! And he was average!
    Dumbass. Did he actually ask how much you weight?

"Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yup. Then he went on this speel about how he can't date a girl who weighs more then him. LOL. I was like....ok....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast