+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hair Flinging/Flipping

I like when they fool around with their hair, it looks cute. I am guessing they do it without really paying attention. I know as a guy I do it a lot, even if I am not staring at a girl.

Bluevetteracer----"OK girls; lay it on the line, what is the meaning behind playing with the hair?"

Playing with hair? No special meaning. Sometimes I do it unconsciously. Boredom. Habit.

Hair flipping is another matter. Some girls do it excessively, too much hair flipping can cause a crick in the neck.
    Haven't you watched Charlie's Angels? There's a scene where Lucy Liu tells Cameron Diaz to "flip your goddamn hair". Cameron does and the guy is mesmerised. So funny.

i'm always twirling my hair. it's very curly so i can't help but to play with them. boys think i'm a tease but i really don't realize when i'm doing it.

Tone Guest
    mmm misombra...

I always "mess" with my hair as well, but only to GET IT OUT OF MY FACE. I've never used that as a flirtation tactic. It depends on if a girl plays with their hair on purpose to get attention, or subconsciously. Then again, it's impossible to tell the difference between a subscious or intended hair flip unless they point it out themselves, which in that case, i'd be unattracted real quick. AND honestly, from my experience, it's obvious those who do it to be coy, compared to someone unaware.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12