+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hair

hair

hi, my ex and i work in the same place. it has been 3 months since the break up. we talk on and off for a minute here and there, but just work related. however, yesterday, we were leaving at the same time. i held the elevator door for her, and she tossed her hair towards me, just like turning around. we talked briefly in the elevator. i then said to her have a nice weekend, and she said to me you too.
    can anybody help me to interpet the women tossing her hair while adjusting herself. she knew i saw. i am a little slow on the body language. she really is waiting for me to talk to her again.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by mac007 View Post
    hi, my ex and i work in the same place. it has been 3 months since the break up. we talk on and off for a minute here and there, but just work related. however, yesterday, we were leaving at the same time. i held the elevator door for her, and she tossed her hair towards me, just like turning around. we talked briefly in the elevator. i then said to her have a nice weekend, and she said to me you too.
    can anybody help me to interpet the women tossing her hair while adjusting herself. she knew i saw. i am a little slow on the body language. she really is waiting for me to talk to her again.
    LOL.

And you guys think I read too much into things.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just because I play with my balls doesn't necessarily mean I want to screw something.

Bad example.

But regardless, you're better of bein' naive towards women's body language than misinterpreting it for something that's not there.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I might play with my hair or toss it. Most of the time I don't even realize it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....