+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes her attractive?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    That makes sense. I didn't really envision you as the aloha shirt type.
    I used to be actually.

I have a lot of cool t-shirts in my closet...but I only feel like I should wear them in the summer.

Don't know why.

Every guy is different, looks play a major role in a first impression for a lot of guys. Sometimes guy's will also maybe approach the "ugly" girl of the group to throw the rest off. Just be yourself and have fun. And always remember, hate the game not the player.
    Last edited by Scrapla; 20-11-06 at 12:22 PM.

I also prefer girls who don't wear make-up.
    Makes me think of one of my friends who’s always telling us: “Wear as much make-up as you can. Guys want to see make-up. You all will not get a boyfriend if you’re not wearing make-up.”
    if you want to attract a decent sort of a guy, the one you always complain that you wish you had, you know mr. right, he is not going to be attracted to what you wear or how much skin you are showing or how much eye shadow you go on, or the elegant way you walk. sure he might feel like banging you for the night but thats about all. otherwise be yourself, be intellectual and let your words and actions demand attention, not the g-string you are wearing inside your skirt. catch my drift.
    Got it.
    The most-often employed approach: "Do I want to have sex with you, and how much (do I want to) relative to the surrounding girls.
    Wait a minute. What do the surrounding girls have to do with what you think about a certain girl? I do know that guys don’t want to approach girls when they are walking in flocks. Is that what you’re trying to say?

Whore. I'm a whore, too. Sometimes, in the summer, I wear open-toed sandals.

But seriously, that saying about how men want a lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom is true. They also want a cook in the kitchen, a maid in the bathroom, and a DJ in the club.

Who cares what they want, anyway? Just wear what you're comfortable with and you'll attract someone who's comfortable with YOU.
    You know Giga, my friend thinks I'm dressed a little too much. I actually live by the rule: "Wear whatever you want, you never know when you're gonna die". Yesterday I may have been spotted in an army suit, today in a chinese dress topped with chopsticks in my hair. And tommorow you might spot me wearing my leather catsuit. I do notice that I do stick out "a little" when I'm sitting in a bus. I have wondered about what my friend said.

But come on. Surely there's nothing wrong with wearing what I want? At least when I have a wrinkled butt 60 years later I can show all my grandchildren how HOT all those outfits looked on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taranee
    But come on. Surely there's nothing wrong with wearing what I want? At least when I have a wrinkled butt 60 years later I can show all my grandchildren how HOT all those outfits looked on me.
    That's exactly what I said. The "whore" part was sarcasm.

Maybe when you're 60, you'll still get your wrinkled butt into a leather catsuit. Good for you.
    Spammer Spanker

King Zarathu Guest
    Her tits.

I feel pathetic answering this question, but...

Honestly, the first thing I notice is a girl's chest. It's not the deciding factor, but it just happens to be the thing I find most attractive in girls. I guess it's no surprise that my girlfriend is going in for a breast reduction next month.

Next, I look at the face. Is it cute overall? Does she have pretty eyes? Do I like the length and color of her hair? I used to like lighter hair, but that seems to be going away.

Finally I look at the legs and hip. I don't really care about them, but I do like a girl with some curves.

That's my basic outlook on attraction.

well, it really depends on the type of guy, but their eyes make me go nuts if they look at you just right.

That's exactly what I said. The "whore" part was sarcasm.

Maybe when you're 60, you'll still get your wrinkled butt into a leather catsuit. Good for you.
    LOL, I know. It's just that sometimes I just can't help sharing more info than necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    There are two ways in which I size up women:
    1. The most-often employed approach: "Do I want to have sex with you, and how much (do I want to) relative to the surrounding girls. Factors, in order of decreasing importance:
      1. Body
      2. Face
      3. Personality
    2. The less-often employed "Would I like to date you?"
      1. Personality == Body
      2. Face
    i agree with you... personality == body
    anyone?
    //stop ads//

"Makes me think of one of my friends who’s always telling us: “Wear as much make-up as you can. Guys want to see make-up. You all will not get a boyfriend if you’re not wearing make-up.”

Like, I like it when y girlfriend wears make up. But right down to it, I love her when she doesn't. Alot of things attract me to a girl. First, it's looks. That gets you hook. Then it's brain. Which will replace looks soon after. Then everything gets broken down.

Eyes,
    lips
    eye brows
    hair
    walk
    dance
    how she tries to beat me up

All these things I like. Yet, just sitting and holding her and talking about our days does it the best.
    "When I am Emperor of the world, I will crush you, your family, your friends and everything you like."

me

Eyes, smile, the way she talks

Quote Originally Posted by generaljag@hotm View Post
    “Wear as much make-up as you can. Guys want to see make-up. You all will not get a boyfriend if you’re not wearing make-up.”
    *sigh* i'm a freak of nature, then.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Labanon View Post
    i agree with you... personality == body
    anyone?
    I hate that god damn smiley.

I hate it to ****ing death.

Hair is big for me, then if she turns around and the face is a yes then it is on!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast