+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes her attractive?

What makes her attractive?

Me and my girls had a conversation about this the other night. Usually when we think that guys will automatically be attracted to a certain girl, the guys find another girl attractive.

My question is: what do you men find so attractive about a girl when you first spot her? What makes her catch your eye? Is it her eyes, her body, her voice, her clothes, the way she walks etc.?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Taranee View Post
    Me and my girls had a conversation about this the other night. Usually when we think that guys will automatically be attracted to a certain girl, the guys find another girl attractive.

My question is: what do you men find so attractive about a girl when you first spot her? What makes her catch your eye? Is it her eyes, her body, her voice, her clothes, the way she walks etc.?
    All of the above.

If you're looking for a formula, you'll be sadly disappointed.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's the same when it comes to liquor... so many choices and not enough time to try them all. dammit, only if i could stay young forever.. wait, that would actually stuck. living the same pimpled-face day to day.. how i don't miss those teenage years.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    All of the above.

Yep !

Thanks, I'm not looking for a formula. I'm just trying to figure out how a guy's mind works.

You know I was baffled to hear a guy say that he doesn't like it when a girl has a bare midrif. He thought it looked slutty on girls. That actually surprised me because I thought guys were very visual and that guys like to see a bit skin. You know miniskirts, open backs, cleavage. So guys, what are you thinking when you see a girl that puts herself on display? Will that girl be marked as an easy slut?

Reason I'm asking this is because I don't want to give out the wrong impression. I don't put myself on display but I myself like wearing skirts for instance.

Thanks, I'm not looking for a formula. I'm just trying to figure out how a guy's mind works.

You know I was baffled to hear a guy say that he doesn't like it when a girl has a bare midrif. He thought it looked slutty on girls. That actually surprised me because I thought guys were very visual and that guys like to see a bit skin. You know miniskirts, open backs, cleavage. So guys, what are you thinking when you see a girl that puts herself on display? Will that girl be marked as an easy slut?

Reason I'm asking this is because I don't want to give out the wrong impression. I don't put myself on display but I myself like wearing skirts for instance.
    Whore. I'm a whore, too. Sometimes, in the summer, I wear open-toed sandals.

But seriously, that saying about how men want a lady in the parlor and a whore in the bedroom is true. They also want a cook in the kitchen, a maid in the bathroom, and a DJ in the club.

Who cares what they want, anyway? Just wear what you're comfortable with and you'll attract someone who's comfortable with YOU.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Just wear what you're comfortable with and you'll attract someone who's comfortable with YOU.
    Advice good for guys as well as girls.

Though, I don't worry so much about what I wear.

Actually, yes I do, if I own it, I'll wear it.

I hate it when people buy me clothes as gifts besides somethin' like socks.

I'm very picky with what I wear, but it only takes me 2 minutes to get dressed with what I have.

I'm very picky with what I wear, but it only takes me 2 minutes to get dressed with what I have.
    Dam I just grap what ever and throw it on. The only time I am picky is when I am going out.

I would stop if I was you, becuase trying to find out how a girl minds work seems to be never ending.

As long as it was something like a jean mini skirt or somethink solid like that as it was on the conservative side I would think that she likes to show off her legs for the most part. Nothing more nothing less.

It is better to wear clothes that you like and want to wear than worrying about giving the wrong impression. Becuase your clothes will tell guys a bit about who you are.

Formula:

E = [M^F(gx5)]/ Fa*56 - T(5/4)

lol

Taranee to answer your oringal question it really depends on a ton of things really. The primary things that make my attractive to a girl is her body, how she displays her self, and her behavior.

Well i'll tell you what i look for and what usually gets me. The smile, teeth don't necessarily have to be gleaming white but it's hard not to qualify in this category for mos people. Then comes behavior and clothing. Are you dressing to show yourself off, h8 that. I pefer girls you don't swear or say things like " I have to pee" i think it's improper boy or girl. I also prefer girls who don't wear make-up. Eyes and and hair before body, if you've got nice eyes and hair, your pretty much set. Last in the actual face and the height. If your beautiful to me, your in. and although height don't matter i'm more comfortable with a girl my height. o and smiling is always good when i like a girl, nothing better than seeing her smile

Edit: about the clothes wear what you feel in comfortable and good, and not what yout hink people want to see, most times it's what guys would rather see.

- wow if i ever htought about the advice i gave and took it in reverse about looks i wouldn't be so self conscious but eh, what can i do.
    Last edited by enterprise; 15-11-06 at 05:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My style as of late has consisted of a lot of black.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    My style as of late has consisted of a lot of black.

That makes sense. I didn't really envision you as the aloha shirt type.
    Spammer Spanker

think i m late in responding to this thread, but i m going to be a pain and give my 2c anyway

if you want to attract a decent sort of a guy, the one you always complain that you wish you had, you know mr. right, he is not going to be attracted to what you wear or how much skin you are showing or how much eye shadow you go on, or the elegant way you walk. sure he might feel like banging you for the night but thats about all. otherwise be yourself, be intellectual and let your words and actions demand attention, not the g-string you are wearing inside your skirt. catch my drift.
    ..the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ..

-- Henry Van Dyke

I'm going to preface what I'm about to say about what I find attractive by saying that this is assuming she isn't fat or a toothpick and that she isn't hideously deformed in some way. Personally, what first attracts me to girls is the face. Eyes, smile, hair, all that stuff. Again though, that's assuming her body isn't repulsive.

I used to wear a lot of black. Now I've decided that that's too much of a hassle (I have cats with white fur), so I'm all about the eccentric. I got a kickass red leather jacket and weird vintagey clothes. But I digress...
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I'm going to preface what I'm about to say about what I find attractive by saying that this is assuming she isn't fat or a toothpick and that she isn't hideously deformed in some way. Personally, what first attracts me to girls is the face. Eyes, smile, hair, all that stuff. Again though, that's assuming her body isn't repulsive.
    I am exactly the same way.
    Last edited by BlueRaven; 15-11-06 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typo

hmm...what makes her attractive? aside from absolutely everything, the way she teases me and beats up on me and then gives me a love down
    "So tonight, when you're wondering what to say, or how you look, or whether or not she likes you, just remember, she is already out with you. That means she said yes when she could have said no. That means she made a plan when she could have just blown you off. So that means it is no longer your job to try to make her like you. It is your job not to mess it up."

-Hitch

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast