+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Possible Pregnancy

Abortion should never be an option. Its an extremely selfish move especially with other options out there. Do you know how many women have the inability to have kids and they are dying to have one but women who have the ability are killing them left right and center? It's completely selfish and IMO should be illegal. If you arent ready for a child, adoption is the key. Why kill the child? Its not the child's fault you all decided to be risky with it. Plus an abortion would scar you for life, most likely in a bad way, unless you are sick in the head. Plain and simple, if she is pregnant, and you both dont want the child, look into adoption. Abortion shouldnt even be on your list. I hope one day abortions are illegal, its one of the most selfish acts anyone could do.

ladienisha4u2nv i agree to a certain extent wth what ur sayin...but personally i dont think it shld be illegal simply because men use rape resulting in pregnancy as weapon against women AND children i might add. i think the choice shld always be there because otherwise it wld go back to being behind closed doors and back alleys with illegal and uneducated so called doctors performing the operation. For womens sake it shld be available.

If you can't cope you can either choose to end one "life" (If you want to call it that), or wreck three. If you intend to keep him/her, that is.
    Last edited by Lipp; 03-09-08 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    ladienisha4u2nv i agree to a certain extent wth what ur sayin...but personally i dont think it shld be illegal simply because men use rape resulting in pregnancy as weapon against women AND children i might add. i think the choice shld always be there because otherwise it wld go back to being behind closed doors and back alleys with illegal and uneducated so called doctors performing the operation. For womens sake it shld be available.
    You have a point, but thats only in the case of women who had gotten pregnant against their will, but in other cases, such as the case of the op, they shouldnt be able to do it cuz its out of selfishness.

It also depends if one thinks if an inseminated egg automatically means its human or not.
    Not everyone do.
    The whole issue surrounding abortion is complicated with no clear ending in site.
    Last edited by Henry123; 03-09-08 at 07:29 AM.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Let's have all the women impregnated on a monthly basis since wasting an egg is wasting an opportunity for life.

When I look at the abortion issue I see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    If you can't cope you can either choose to end one "life" (If you want to call it that), or wreck three. If you intend to keep him/her, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    It also depends if one thinks if an inseminated egg automatically means its human or not.

As far as I am concerned an inseminated egg isn't human. When the baby becomes sentient It becomes human.

---

But we are not there yet. No proof either way yet. gah.

So because its not human you think that makes it right to kill it? Its still a living thing

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    So because its not human you think that makes it right to kill it? Its still a living thing
    For heaven's sake, let them decide between themselves what they like to do. You and I can decide what we like to do. It's their life to live. No point in debating this as if an immediate change in mind will occur. The OP is looking at options. I wouldn't even debate this topic.....

BFTrick, it might be a really good idea to keep inmind that the girls you impregnate may feel differently about abortion as an option than you do. If you know your mate is not inclined to abort an unwanted pregnancy, you should be 100x more careful to not get her knocked up because SHE has all the power, and you have none.

I dont know how you all could have the heart to do such a thing, but its your life so I just will turn my back on this thread cuz it is painful to read, especially from a mother's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I dont know how you all could have the heart to do such a thing, but its your life so I just will turn my back on this thread cuz it is painful to read, especially from a mother's point of view
    He already said that the woman is planning to keep it if pregnant. He is exploring other options (as many do when dealing with an unplanned pregnancy). Like shh! said it's all up to her. Others like to get personal on other people's business.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lesa, if one believes that a fertilized egg is equivalent to a human life the issue is no longer private.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Lesa, if one believes that a fertilized egg is equivalent to a human life the issue is no longer private.
    Yeah, I know. However, what can we do about it? We can debate it and throw in our opinions but we are all talking in circles.

Anyways, I'm talking in circles myself by responding hehe.

Try to use PT but if you're still not convince with the result, go to the doctor and have a check up, for assurance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast