+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Possible Pregnancy

Possible Pregnancy

My GF had taken the Depo Shot and she does smoke. She told me that she was 3 weeks late? Could it be possible that she is pregnant?

I dont know what the depo shot is...dont have it here in the UK i dont think (if we do im dumb lol) the only way to find out is do a pregnancy test. Doctors ones are better than the ones u buy in the shops. She could be late for other reasons, stress, anxiety etc, but really mate the only way to put ur mind at rest is to do a pregnancy test xxx
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

King Zarathu Guest
    it'll suck if she's pregnant. all i can say is that you should have used a condom.. man, the thing is--is that you can use ur dickbeaters to give urself an orgasm too, not just a quick **** lol it's all the same j/k

DEPO kills periods with alot of girls..meaning they dont get them at all, or like half as much, how long has she been on the shot? cause i know a few girls whos been on it for a year + and they rarely ever go through their cycle anymore
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

my friend Ali has been on DEPO for a while and she rarely gets her period. like maybe, and i mean maybe every 3 months. and it's never the same. i would say if she just recently went on the shot that you probably have nothing to worry about, but it would be smart to go get a pregnancy test. for both of your sakes. it is nerve racking for both people involved when you think you're pregnant. so take the test to be safe.

This pisses me off to an almost 'raging-ape-who-just-lost-his-virginity-to-a-meat-grinder' level!

What the **** was god thinking when he made woman? They need to have a valve that'll close off their goddamn tubes. Either that, or have people like me (which I have done) forcibly remove them via surgery. I'm not kidding, I actually made this girl get her tubes tied because she looked SOOOO ****able. Her name is Katrina Ronstadt and lives in Long Island, 5th &10, past the Rocker Restaurant. That's beside the point.
    ...I've been responsible for 14 pregnancies, 13 of them were aborted....after like 3 days of threatening each and every one of their lives if they didn't, lol. I'm so funny...but anyway....the only one that didn't abort, I ditched. Listen, if she wants to have the kid and I don't, **** that! She can have him/her/whatever. My success comes second to a child's life....but I'm ranting again...time to stop.
    Woot.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

Hmmm heard of condoms? Oh and feelings? I know shocking but they exist. Anyway blacklaser your gf won't be pregnant as the others said. I had the option of taking the depo shot and my docter said that it was likely my period would stop once I had the injection so don't worry Hmm but why doesn't your gf know this already she should do and make sure she gets her blood pressure checked when she goes in to get the shot, the docters should do anyway but then again they didn't tell her much about the injection in the first place.

oh my god i know everything grow up and take responsibility for your penis!!! there called condoms!!!! use them!!!! In case you forgot a woman made you...(god forbid!!)
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

What's done is done. Some fates are worse than death. Meeting me is one of them. Don't you feel sorry for all of those stupid, hot women that fall into my traps? HAhahahha! I love it!
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.