+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Men can't be "virgins"..

You know any other posters with a moostache, apart from smackie9?

Lololol...

Now that I've been thinking the word "virgin" in my mind, it feels so wrong and infuriating but I guess if that is what I am, I have to accept it. I guess I'll be one for life, it looks like.

Dude, look. I know the origin of the word "virgin" did originally exclusively refer to women and the hymen being broken (or at least, I'll trust you on that. I don't feel like looking up the etymology).

But language evolves. As somebody who claims to be into literature, you have to accept that fact. And in this day and age, "virgin" refers to a person who has never had sex, plain and simple. That is ALWAYS the way it is used in modern society, and that is the meaning it has now. Not accepting that is like not accepting any slang term that's come about in the last 100 years.

It's outdated to use it in reference to the hymen now. If a girl's hymen is broken from riding a bike or horseback riding (it can and does happen), but she has never had sex, is she still a virgin? Of course she is. At least, she is by definition of every modern person ever.

...Okay, I caved and looked it up in the merriam-webster dictionary, just for you.

vir·gin noun \ˈvər-jən\

4a : a person who has not had sexual intercourse

BAM.
    Last edited by jennifer.c; 09-01-13 at 09:21 PM.

I realize you might already know this and are just holding onto that version of the word to have a defense when people call you out on being one, but really, I wouldn't think going around spouting misinformation is really your style. You're better than that.

And don't get so down on yourself, I highly doubt you'll be a virgin forever. Convincing yourself you will be will do nothing for your chances, however.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would like to start collecting donations to purchase a hooker for lovereject. How much could a crack whore possible cost, anyway? If everyone coughs up a quarter, we should have enough.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks, vash. I mean that is just totally what I want: a crack whore. "Hey guys, guess who finally got laid? Yeah, she was a pretty nice crack whore.."

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I would like to start collecting donations to purchase a hooker for lovereject. How much could a crack whore possible cost, anyway? If everyone coughs up a quarter, we should have enough.
    ... lol ....

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Thanks, vash. I mean that is just totally what I want: a crack whore. "Hey guys, guess who finally got laid? Yeah, she was a pretty nice crack whore.."
    Okay.. we'll all chip in a buck and get you the non-crack whore model. I think she comes with seat belts and dual exhaust ... Purple sex light and big fuzzy dice is extra.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 10-01-13 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer.c View Post
    I realize you might already know this and are just holding onto that version of the word to have a defense when people call you out on being one, but really, I wouldn't think going around spouting misinformation is really your style. You're better than that.

And don't get so down on yourself, I highly doubt you'll be a virgin forever. Convincing yourself you will be will do nothing for your chances, however.
    Thanks. It's already basically set in stone, though..plus, I bet HIA is performing some kind of black magic rituals to ensure it.

We cant get him a crack whore. We might order his mom by mistake.

[QUOTE=Wakeup;863023]

Okay.. we'll all chip in a buck and get you the non-crack whore model. I think she comes with seat belts and dual exhaust ... Purple sex light and big fuzzy dice is extra.
    You mean it? You really mean it? Hooray!

Why don't you chat up CoedMary18. She's at school in Boston. You might find her to your liking. She's into older men who won't grope her. Check her out mang.

Lol.....I live in California. And don't message/flirt with girls who don't have pics. And definitely not a trillion miles away. And probably not interested.

darn.. here I was feeling all bubbah, match-maker-like.

Lol, well I suspected it was just a fake account you, one other unnamed conspirator and ComeAtMeBro would create to trick me into a false chat and probably get further details about me so as to humiliate me (which would make HIA a top suspect)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast