+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I respond to this?

say no more, mate. Gotcha.

lna is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    say no more, mate. Gotcha.
    speaking about the issue itself.. what would you tell your gf if she's actually apoligizes for her behavior in this spot..

Say something like, "Sometimes life is a bitch but you're the one thing in mine which isn't. You're honest and when you're sweet to me, I know it's for real so just be yourself. That's the girl I've fallen in love with."

Possibly reconsider using the word, "bitch" in it, if you think it'll have the reverse effect intended.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Say something like, "Sometimes life is a bitch but you're the one thing in mine which isn't. You're honest and when you're sweet to me, I know it's for real so just be yourself. That's the girl I've fallen in love with."

Possibly reconsider using the word, "bitch" in it, if you think it'll have the reverse effect intended.
    That's what i had in mind but i couldn't put into a sentence.. thank you Doc thank you!!!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lna View Post
    This is the second thread i post on here, and you helped each times, thank you i really appreciate it! Yes i totally feel the same way, i know it's the way she reacts.. being silent and going through problems by herself, those problems bothers her but the fact that i have to wonder what she has and bother me too.. it really does.. because i really care about her, i love her and i will again talk to her about it. the one thing that concerns me is the fact that she actually apologized for her behavior.. i mean i dunno what to say about it
    It's good that she realizes she handles these tough problems poorly but long term that isn't enough. She's got to start changing the way she handles it. It will take time, she will still have silent "super bitch" moments but she has to try. She can't continue to treat your poorly becasue she's going through some things then say "sorry" and all is well. Do NOT let her get away with that.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    It's good that she realizes she handles these tough problems poorly but long term that isn't enough. She's got to start changing the way she handles it. It will take time, she will still have silent "super bitch" moments but she has to try. She can't continue to treat your poorly becasue she's going through some things then say "sorry" and all is well. Do NOT let her get away with that.
    I won't because this issue is eventually going to get bigger and bigger.. i'm looking for a long term relationship with her so i think we are better off super bitch moments..

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Good have a chat with her. She should be able to see you're a good guy and she shouldn't be scared to talk to you when things get rough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12