+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex sent me a Christmas card....what to do????

If you are determined to never get back with him then ignore it completely. Obviously the dude was trying to hurt you when he sent you this card and all his other actions oh FB tell the same story. Sadly, he did manage to hurt your feelings . But dont give him satisfaction of knowing it. Ignore him, hide his posts on FB dont acknowledge him at all. That usually works like a spit in the face You will get over him one day, sooner or later. And who care what he thinks?

My thought is that you ought to give him another chance, but there are some restrictions. Don't write any letters, emails, etc. Call him up. Tell him you appreciate the card he sent. Suggest that it would be good to see him again. Let him ask you out.

If he wants to go out with you again, no sex. Repeat. No sex. No mashing. No groping. Just a nice casual time to get reacquainted. If all he wants is a booty call for those slow evenings, then you can move on. People get themselves into more emotional trouble along with all kinds of other problems because of promiscuous sex.

If you go out with him a second time, you need to explain to him that you do not appreciate his past actions and expect him to treat you with respect. If he would like to begin dating you again he must terminate his cutesy little facebook friendships, along with all his other seemingly immature opposite sex pursuits.

Then, forget about the money you owe him. If he really loves you it does not matter.

Finally, you need to decide if this man is worth marrying. If not, move on.
    Hey, I'm on your side!

Carlos Augustine
    carlos, you can't do that. sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12