+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OH man, I found this girl I had a crush for a good while now on myspace.

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    I changed my mind. It's been four years and she did like you before, I think you have a shot with her. I bet she thinks about you every once in a good while, sort of reminiscing about an old crush.

What you should do though is avoid myspace. Instead, try and find out her phone number and call her up. Jokingly reference the fact that she got you kicked out of class. Then you just have to keep telling her how much you like her and you'll be set. Also, if she says yes to going out, don't go to a movie. Instead, invite her to your place to watch sports. If you have a car, pick her up and be sure to be blasting love songs.

Pretty much just continue on the track you're on and you'll be set. It's a fact that women love really overbearing, creepy, stalkerish guys who have their friends talk to her and who never actually speak to her in person.

If you can't be mature enough to help the matter than don't even waste mine or your time.

And yes she DID like me at one point, its obvious. But like I said, I blew it.

If you can't be mature enough not to stalk people then maybe you should stay away from females for a while.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    And yes she DID like me at one point, its obvious. But like I said, I blew it.
    Because she was looking at you? Maybe it was because your dick was hanging out. Then again, I don't know many people that cover it with masks during class. On second thought, I also don't know many people who have their dicks on their head.

Quote Originally Posted by TDurden View Post
    If you can't be mature enough not to stalk people then maybe you should stay away from females for a while.

I came here for advice, not to be called a "stalker" or "Idiot"

and i've had 3 relationships after that incident. You can believe or not but it does NOT matter to me. Ok dude..? I mean, I do appericate you trying to help me in your first message, but don't think for 1 second you can fool me with your second one. I know, yes, I know I have no chance with getting with her.

and yea I will admit like I did in my story, I did act a bit stalkerish. I will not deny that dude, I won't and like I said earlier, I SHOULD have talked to her myself, but that was 4 years ago and I have learned much than.

I don't want to start anything with you, so, if you don't want to help me anymore. Please. do not waste anymore of your time and mine.

I do think back on the incident sometimes, I mean, I know, I know what I did was not normal, Of course I know that, I even knew that shortly after it happened and I learned from it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
    Four years? Change your appearance, make yourself dead sexy. I mean, DEAD sexy. Take pictures of yourself in the most attractive positions, stick them on there.
    Or, he could just get the **** over this chick and actually move on with his life.

Personally, I prefer being sarcastic, but since you didn't seem to catch onto what I was getting at, I'll just explain normally.

You are being a stalker in her eyes if you pursue this. It doesn't matter what's happened in the last few years. She will remember you as being creepy and that won't change unless she somehow manages to notice you in your enviroment as being normal and cool. But that won't happen. Accept this and it'll be a whole lot easier to move on.
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12