+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there anyway to get this girl interested in me....on myspace

Is there anyway to get this girl interested in me....on myspace

Myspace has worked for me a few times in the past, so don't come in here and say getting chicks off of myspace is lame. Well, it is and its probably much better in person but I think that I should try it both ways, increases my chance of getting with someone right?

Anyway, I was browsing girls around my area when 1 girl caught my eye, She is probably around Average to alot of people. I thought maybe I will have a shot.

Anyway, I send her a friend request, she accepted.

unfornately though, there was a bit of bad news.

She has over 170 friends on her list(oh jeez)

and she has about 4 guys on her top list thing.

Anyway, I send her a comment saying that I have seen her around before(She looks really familier, she actually went to my school)

She send me a comment saying that she used to work near a Taco bell by that school and said thats probably where I saw her.

I told her I been to that Taco bell a few times to apply and such but i never got a comment back after, its been a little over a day so far and still nothing

So im here just for a bit of advice on what the next action should be? what should be the next move??
    Last edited by David12; 01-01-07 at 02:02 PM.

I know you didn't want to hear this, but I wouldn't look for girls on the internet. Go out to a club, a coffee shop, the mall food court, the local gym (lots of hotties there!), a bar (if you're old enough), a college campus, a Barnes & Noble (if you want a smart chick), etc.
    What are you into? Sports? Music? Intellectual shit? Hell, go to the library! Go see a game or something! People get drunk n rowdy and they'll talk to anyone. Get social, man!
    Where do you live? If your'e close, I'll introduce you to someone! There has to be something else that you can do - besides meeting people on the internet. It doesn't matter if she said she went to your school or whatever....for all you know, it could be a 45 year old man posing as a sexy teenager. Yikes.... shit. You definately need some advice. I'm here for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Katty View Post
    I know you didn't want to hear this, but I wouldn't look for girls on the internet. Go out to a club, a coffee shop, the mall food court, the local gym (lots of hotties there!), a bar (if you're old enough), a college campus, a Barnes & Noble (if you want a smart chick), etc.
    What are you into? Sports? Music? Intellectual shit? Hell, go to the library! Go see a game or something! People get drunk n rowdy and they'll talk to anyone. Get social, man!
    Where do you live? If your'e close, I'll introduce you to someone! There has to be something else that you can do - besides meeting people on the internet. It doesn't matter if she said she went to your school or whatever....for all you know, it could be a 45 year old man posing as a sexy teenager. Yikes.... shit. You definately need some advice. I'm here for you!

Well thanks for that responds.

However Im going have to disagree with her being a fake. She looks familier and all the girls/guys I have met over myspace turned out to be the real thing. There is a chance yes....but I'll find out soon enough if me and her get to know each other more.

And I said I would try meeting girls in real life and on the internet. so I can do both and it doesnt hurt to try online

Yeah, I know you said that, but when you meet people in real life, you get a better idea of what that person is really like. There's something called "body language" that you don't see/feel online. Internet sites are a good opportunity to meet friends, but for a date, I'm not so sure. Of course you can have awesome chats with someone online and get to know them well, but there's nothing better than the real thing.
    But if you're really into this girl, my advice to you - ask her out for coffee, lunch, a concert or something (just as friends). Get to know her a little better. Don't compliment her or anything at first. See how the first "date" goes, get her reaction, then start with the flirting - if it seems right. When you meet someone online, you obviously don't know them well enough to start flattering them or what not. Doing that will just make you look desperate, and girls aren't into that.
    See if you can get her to go out and do something with you. Maybe invite another person, and get her to take another person along as well, just so it doesn't seem so obvious that you are interested.
    I don't know - try and see if that works. Good luck to you!

anachronistic Guest
    DUDE! ****in stop with the myspace. delete your account. get rid of it.

repeat after me:
    **** myspace

not saying it is lame, i am just saying it's not for you. YOU need to meet chicks in person. you are in college, no? go to a party or something. meet some nice women.

i think that women using myspace to find dates, are not worth dating. you aren't getting any god damn help from me, unless you forget about myspace and that stupid girl.

you are obviously obsessed about her. it is creepy. she probably deleted you because you creeped her out-and excuse the harsh tone- but this is most likely true. she probably thought you were stalking her and plotting to kill her.

STOP WITH THE ****ING MYSPACE. THROW IT OUT. END OF SUBJECT!

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its hard to take anyone seriously on myspace unless you actually know them.

Plus, even if you do know them and they add you does NOT mean they want to get w/ you. Myspace is a place for FRIENDS. As for anything else....well good luck.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I've used myspace to contact someone who I have spoken to in real life .

I don't understand people who get into online relationships . I have friends that I have known for a long time who I met through music forums etc ( I've even become friends in real life with some ) It just seems weird to think you can be THAT intimate with someone who lives in your hard drive .

I use Myspace and have a smallish group of friends on there who I do keep in contact with ( on a friendly , not sexual basis )
    A lot of people seem to use it as a way of collecting people to flirt with . Just because she's flirting with you doesn't mean that she is taking it at all seriously .
    I have 4 men in my top 8 .. they are just friends

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    DUDE! ****in stop with the myspace. delete your account. get rid of it.

repeat after me:
    **** myspace

not saying it is lame, i am just saying it's not for you. YOU need to meet chicks in person. you are in college, no? go to a party or something. meet some nice women.

i think that women using myspace to find dates, are not worth dating. you aren't getting any god damn help from me, unless you forget about myspace and that stupid girl.

you are obviously obsessed about her. it is creepy. she probably deleted you because you creeped her out-and excuse the harsh tone- but this is most likely true. she probably thought you were stalking her and plotting to kill her.

STOP WITH THE ****ING MYSPACE. THROW IT OUT. END OF SUBJECT!

Seriously did you even read this freaking post? dude stop posting in my topics than if your not going to help and I would really appericate it if you stayed out. Thank you!!

This ain't about the girl that deleted me or the girl that rejected me about a month back, this is about a new girl I found on myspace. Although I have hardy any feelings for her now because I only seen her pictures and got only 1 comment from her, I want to get to know her and see if she's cool or not.

Now what im asking is here is how to go at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn View Post
    Its hard to take anyone seriously on myspace unless you actually know them.

Plus, even if you do know them and they add you does NOT mean they want to get w/ you. Myspace is a place for FRIENDS. As for anything else....well good luck.
    Well, hopefully I can get her number or something so me and her can know each other better.

I need to know her first because asking her out of course, so I just need suggestions of what to do from here.

Anyway I was thinking about sending her something like this, in her private inbox. I won't give out her real name so I'll just give her another girl name for now.

Would be this good?

"Hey Sarah. Just thought I drop you a message. Man, I had a blash on new years eve, I hung out at a bar with alot of friends and I got wasted lol seriously, I almost passed out before it got to the countdown! but luckily I was still alive to see it. So, what did you for new years?"

Hows that?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    Seriously did you even read this freaking post? dude stop posting in my topics than if your not going to help and I would really appericate it if you stayed out. Thank you!!

This ain't about the girl that deleted me or the girl that rejected me about a month back, this is about a new girl I found on myspace. Although I have hardy any feelings for her now because I only seen her pictures and got only 1 comment from her, I want to get to know her and see if she's cool or not.

Now what im asking is here is how to go at this.
    **** it. good luck with myspace.

Myspace has worked for me a few times in the past, so don't come in here and say getting chicks off of myspace is lame. Well, it is and its probably much better in person but I think that I should try it both ways, increases my chance of getting with someone right?
    If you want to increase your chances of getting a girl online, go to to a dating site, not MySpace.

She has over 170 friends on her list(oh jeez)
    So freaking what, i bet she only really sends messages to like 10 of them.

and she has about 4 guys on her top list thing.
    And?

So im here just for a bit of advice on what the next action should be? what should be the next move??
    My advice? Get off MySpace. Your way to attach to it and it seems that it is your only social environment. And besides by not getting out and talking to people your own age you are never going to get more mature. And like I said if you want to increase your chances of getting a girl online go to a dating site, not MySpace. I don't know much about online dating as I do not do it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

This ain't about the girl that deleted me or the girl that rejected me about a month back, this is about a new girl I found on myspace.
    Dude, I *rarely* agree with lilwing. RARELY.

He's right in this thread.

Reread this sentence I quoted. This isn't just a one-time thing with you, problems with this site.

Listen to Mathias. He knows that Lilwing knows stuff.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Listen to Mathias. He knows that Lilwing knows stuff.
    i doubt that david12 will listen to anybody, unless they give him advice on how to date off myspace.

going out and meeting women is so much easierthan myspace.. once you get past the nervousness

I can't understand trying to meet someone solely through myspace. I mean, I've met people and then looked them up on myspace and communicated some more with it, but never the other way around.

Listen to the others, meet girls for real.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast