+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Bull

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah we should ban this other Raverboy, whether he's Illusional or not, cause it's just confusing now.

the first time i drank a red bull they were handing them out at the county office during election day. we worked from 4 in the morning till 2 the next morning, crazy. anyway i drank it and i had the shakes for 2 hours. after that i never really felt an effect from it. probably because i'm a big java junkie.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    the first time i drank a red bull they were handing them out at the county office during election day. we worked from 4 in the morning till 2 the next morning, crazy. anyway i drank it and i had the shakes for 2 hours. after that i never really felt an effect from it. probably because i'm a big java junkie.
    I'm don't drink all that much caffeine usually, the first time I had it, I drank it around 10pm, and still managed to get to sleep by 2. Which...is when I would've gotten to bed anyway.

Maybe I got a dud?

I want Red Bull.

*Twoddles off*

haha there is no need to ban anyone. for the time being, i'll let my twin brother confuse you a bit more. i dunno who he is, or how he got here, but this is actually kinda funny.

as for the red bull commercials, i see this other one a few days ago. it's where a guy's mother in law is supposed to come over for dinner and he's thinking of different ways to kill her. in the end he thinks of just giving her a red bull and she was fly away and finally he will have his peace and quiet.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12