+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My horrific break-up situation

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stories like these depress me and bring rational thought and doubt to the forefront of my mind.

Baaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Stories like these depress me and bring rational thought and doubt to the forefront of my mind.

Baaaad.
    What do you mean?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

so i have come to realize.....that pain goes away for the majority of the day except for a few waves.....so why is it that at night its a constant pain....and nothing makes me feel better....its not like this is my first break-up....my last relationship was 5 years long....but the pain didnt hurt this bad...and i am sorry if it sounds like i am whining....i am not trying to sound like that at all...but when i write on here i get a sense of relief....i just want this winter storm to start and get done with....because i think the majority of pain is still being in our home we made together....as soon as i get out....i can start to actually grieve and hopefully start the uphill battle.....

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's because during the day I'm assuming you're working?

Your mind is distracted, but not when you're at home.

I used to work to keep my mind clear, but as soon as I'd get home, I'd get depressed.

well i might be old school but i don't believe in living together before marriage! first of you not bound by any means, you just two people with benefits, friends if you will! you see, paying bills, taking care of the guy... it's all wifes job which you were not! i know i sound a little weird and different from majority people on this forum... but it's just me, and you see what happened? you still under the same roof with the person who broke your heart!.this is not good, but there's not much you can do to get rid of him or the situation, i think it's the worst! when you live with someone you still have feelings for and not get anything in return! i'm not trying to be cruel! i just got out of 4 year relationship myself and i know hat it feels like. we never lived togrther, but we were engaged and planing for the wedding. you must get out of there and cut all the contact with him! because from what you telling us, you seem like a good person and you deserve respect! no one is perfect on this sinful planet and we have to learn how to deal wi mistakes of our loved ones, which he never did... i feel almost the same as you doright now, but i know it will get better! and there will be someone else who WILL APPRECIATE MY COMMITMENT AND EFFORT! so just hang in there, this son of a bitch didn't deserve you... you will be happy again!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    well i might be old school but i don't believe in living together before marriage! first of you not bound by any means, you just two people with benefits, friends if you will! you see, paying bills, taking care of the guy... it's all wifes job which you were not! i know i sound a little weird and different from majority people on this forum... but it's just me, and you see what happened? you still under the same roof with the person who broke your heart!.this is not good, but there's not much you can do to get rid of him or the situation, i think it's the worst! when you live with someone you still have feelings for and not get anything in return! i'm not trying to be cruel! i just got out of 4 year relationship myself and i know hat it feels like. we never lived togrther, but we were engaged and planing for the wedding. you must get out of there and cut all the contact with him! because from what you telling us, you seem like a good person and you deserve respect! no one is perfect on this sinful planet and we have to learn how to deal wi mistakes of our loved ones, which he never did... i feel almost the same as you doright now, but i know it will get better! and there will be someone else who WILL APPRECIATE MY COMMITMENT AND EFFORT! so just hang in there, this son of a bitch didn't deserve you... you will be happy again!
    Call us when you're sober.

i really need help guys....i am breaking down....he spent all night verbally bashing me and all i am worth....he pointed out all those moments in our relatiioship that i could of saved it but didnt....he pointed out all my faults...and hes right....i never let my walls down...i never let him fully in...i messed up...i failed yet another relationship...and lost yet another man i love.....i cant do this anymore...i cant take the pain...i am drowning in my own tears....he just totally messed with my head....he put it all on my in my most delicate state...i am shaking....i am such a faliure........

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterballs200 View Post
    i really need help guys....i am breaking down....he spent all night verbally bashing me and all i am worth....he pointed out all those moments in our relatiioship that i could of saved it but didnt....he pointed out all my faults...and hes right....i never let my walls down...i never let him fully in...i messed up...i failed yet another relationship...and lost yet another man i love.....i cant do this anymore...i cant take the pain...i am drowning in my own tears....he just totally messed with my head....he put it all on my in my most delicate state...i am shaking....i am such a faliure........
    No.

You're not.

Now shut up with this "it's all my fault" crap.

You can be sad, you can cry, but it ain't all your ****in' fault.

It's not up to one person to sustain a relationship.

**** 'em.

If you ain't together then you ain't responsible for his sorry ass.

Now pull yourself together damn it.

If you know any friends that can let you stay at their place until Friday I highly suggest you do so, if not then go to a hotel and stay there. Take a book and read or better yet your computer and we could coordinate a time for all of us to join a chat room to help you out. Post a time and I bet you a lot of people will be here for you to join a channel on AIM. The best thing for you right now is to GET OUT OF THERE. You could even just have a friend get the rest of your things from the place after you leave. Nothing good can come from you staying around him, and dont trick yourself about him caring for you, because he is not. You should be happy, so dont stay around someone that makes you feel so much pain.
    Be true to yourself, this includes taking a step back and realizing that the best thing isnt always the easiest thing in front of you.

Myspace: [url]http://www.myspace.com/131869944[/url]

Honey, you're just hitting bottom. It will only improve from here.

He's being evil so he can avoid feeling anything else. He's weak. A better man would hold that shit in. He's being ugly.

You should thank him for making everything so easy to walk away from.

Edit: Okay, now she logged off. I hope she's okay.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 08-12-06 at 01:04 PM.
    Spammer Spanker

I told her that this is obviously about him. Its not about her. Shes really tough, she can make it throught his. I offered to get her out of her place and I told her I thought she should leave for the night. But she says she will stay till friday. (today) Im going to help her move her things. It climaxed last night and now she can geive. She is getting out.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Zach, I hope you really DO know this chick in real life, because if you are getting that involved in an internet pal's life, you need a good smacking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes I know her in real life. I work with her.

Maybe you should threaten her ex with The Clown. Say, "Look, if you don't back the hell off, I'm gonna have to call Ronald, and you don't want to mess with The Clown, man."

Hey, Zach. Try to help her not to rebound. It sounds to me like she's ready to change a pattern, and she can do that if she stays single for a little while and gets back her balance.

Right, Glitter? If nothing else, this can serve as a lesson in what you never want to do again, right?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 09-12-06 at 12:42 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

I have talked to her about this also. She came up with the idea of taking a vow of abstinence. She needs to have some time to herself. When she is healed from all this she can hopefully find a guy who will work best with her instead of screwing her over constantly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast