+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joking about having an affair?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, she cannot be trusted.

Or rather, you may put your trust in the fact that she will cheat on you. In my opinion, she's already planning on it.
    It's difficult to believe that when you love someone but my gut feeling was that eventually she may cheat? I believe she loves me and hold on to that...I dont know how to stop the relationship

The comment was brought up again to her yesterday. She insisted it was a joke and she didn't mean anything by it. I even mentioned the theory that was suggested here in this thread. She completely denied it and said she would never ruin what we have by cheating. Said the thought of that never entered her mind and is not interested in anyone but me. I do believe her, but the fear that someday it might happen?

She brought up that she feels she has to baby me to understand and keep me secure in the fact she loves me and is faithfull ect...maybe I wouldn't need to be reassured if those comments weren't made!

Theres plenty more to the story and her background. From the start she was very upfront that she had trust issues and I saw that as a red flag from day one but still I hung in there...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12