+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urgent!!i need help

Yep, tried the talk!

Yes, I have tried to explain that I am nervous about getting married but the conersation goes straight to him thinking he is not sufficent for me or him telling me we will be there for each other bc this is big thing it's OK ti be nervous. I CANNOT tell his about the "silly crush" it would absolutly make him feel horrible. And I don't want to plant a seed of doubt in is mind about my boss. For heavens sake he has shook the guys hand. For him to find out he had an intrest in me/ as well as me with he would be BAD!! Like a huge slap in the face. And like I have said several times I WOULD NEVER CHEAT so he shouldn't have to worry about it especially when I'm at work all day. I have actually considered finding a different job now as much as I do not want to. The only other alternative I have in my mind is to explain to my boss that I am very happy with my fiance the next time he says something suggesting we see each other. Everyother time I have just laughed like I think he is joking anyways so maybe it won't be so akward. I just hate to risk my job bc he is a very fair and respectable person to work for. Not to mention health incs and 401k. But I can always find another job. Can't find another best friend and companion. What do you thinK?

You're still trying to make it sound like the only problem is your boss. That's untrue. Your inability to instinctively shove off your bosses advances is but a symptom of your problems with your marriage plan. Changing jobs would just relieve the symptom, without curing the problem. If you switch jobs, you might get a crush on somebody else, because your emotional needs are still unsatisfied.

You still need to work on what's bothering you. If you say to your fiance, "I am nervous about our marriage," he will assume it is a simple case of cold feet and try to console you. You need to explain to him why you are nervous more specifically.
    Last edited by SirWagginston; 30-01-10 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Was he 27 and dating a 15 year old?

Yuck.
    i agree with this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12