+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Urgent :(

Urgent :(

im 14 and i speak to this girl that i like on windows live messenger. everyone knows she likes my best friend, but in a way i think she likes me slightly. she says hi all most all of the time im online on windows live messenger. but when she is with a friend online ( her msn name has Adam + Eve instaed of just hers and in same house Eg ) she never says hi but only to my close friend. it really bugs me as he tries to show me up in front of her. she is not in my year in school but we dont talk at all. even if we walk past eachother. we go on webcam to each other online but she tries keeping our relationship a secret. but with my other friend she speaks to him even when she is with a friend but not me. Also my friend seems to say stuff to her behind my back. + i dont want comments like move on, forget about it. I know sometimes thats the only option but i really like her.

Your friend is an asshole and you're showing her how much you disrespect yourself by continuing to hang out with him.

It's entirely possible that she likes you but ignores you because, well, she's a kid. I don't know how much you can really expect from her.
    Spammer Spanker

we call eachother names and stuff ( in a joking manner),. is there anyway i could expand our relationship.

we send the odd text now and again but conversations on the text seem to end quite sharply.

this best friend of mine thinks he is the bomb. his hair is immaculate. (Emo Black hair ) and he will act bitchy if you touch it. :@

mainly, why dont you think she says hi to me online when she is with a friend ??

Also what hairstyle do girls prefer?? nothing just as you woke up with it. Spiked . Scruffy look . Long and black . Hood up . ?? Thanks so much in advance