+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is that weird to kiss a girl if..

One more advice. If girls are okay with longer kisses like few minutes or so then they are okay with touching breasts too. Naturally you feel that you want to touch there after kissing for a while. And if she have big breasts then its easy to get out those tatas without opening bra. I never have opened bra on girl, its just easy to slide it down even with small breasts.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    One more advice. If girls are okay with longer kisses like few minutes or so then they are okay with touching breasts too. Naturally you feel that you want to touch there after kissing for a while. And if she have big breasts then its easy to get out those tatas without opening bra. I never have opened bra on girl, its just easy to slide it down even with small breasts.
    LOL!
    about touching her breasts, I already did that a couple of times "accidently" and she didnt really care,
    but let me first to manage to give her a regular kiss on the lips and than talk to me about playing with her boobs,taking off her bra and longer kisses

When girl have big breasts its a heaven. It didnt felt anything special at first but you its easy to get used to it. Now after being with girl with small breasts I realized how lucky I was before. Man if girl have big breasts hold on to her like your life depends on it ! As smaller boobs as more crazy girl. Whats cool about girls with big boobs is that they want to fck a lot. Might not seem so good when you are not into sex but its so much worse when girl dont want to bang at all.

Lets have a moment of silence who lost girls with big breasts.

I really wish some of our female members had been able to chime in here. Because, on the surface I am not entirely sure I am agreeing with SOME of the advice you've been given.... BUT I have to readily admit I'd really be the last person in the world to comment on something like this. I am pretty clueless when it comes to this myself. I can't remember if I participated in your previous threads, and I don't have time to dig through for the history now.

But... my gut instinct just based on what you have shared is to wonder if maybe you should be talking about asking her out... not about trying to steal a kiss. Unless I misunderstood, it sounds like right now you two are just friends and nothing more. Now, you want it to be more, and it is entirely possible she does as well (or just as possible she only wants to be friends). But, unless I am just misunderstanding, there's been no specific indication of you two being anything other than friends.

So, I don't know... maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't think you should go from being just friends with somebody to suddenly kissing them. I would more so suggest you just ask her out. Make it clear that you like her as more than a friend and want to ask her out on an actual date. Then, if things go well worry about kissing her at that point.

....BUT again, I readily admit maybe I am wrong there. Maybe this is a case of fortune favors the bold and, given that you two are already so close (albeit for now just as friends) it would seem better just to go for the kiss and hope it goes well. I'm not sure. I suppose, the difference from HER perspective would be whether she also likes you as more than a friend or not. If she DOES, she'd probably welcome the kiss, if she DOES NOT, she might not appreciate that bold a move.

So, I'll have to just boil it down to I sort of disagree with some of what has been said.... but readily admit that maybe I am wrong. Again, hopefully some of our female members can chime in with what they think. How would they feel if somebody with whom they had previously only been friends made the move to kiss them vs. whether they asked them out first.

I will say this....

IF you do kiss her, I agree with pc's thoughts in that I don't suggest you "grab her face," as you put it. I think this could seem overly aggressive and NOT romantic the way you intend. More so, as pc said, I'd say you just put your hands on her hips, or around her back, or something like that.

Good luck to you either way.

Its not easier to kiss a girl on a date, except if you two are in private place and watching movies while sitting or sleeping close.

So aim for watching movies in bed or second choice would be sofa.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    I really wish some of our female members had been able to chime in here. Because, on the surface I am not entirely sure I am agreeing with SOME of the advice you've been given.... BUT I have to readily admit I'd really be the last person in the world to comment on something like this. I am pretty clueless when it comes to this myself. I can't remember if I participated in your previous threads, and I don't have time to dig through for the history now.

But... my gut instinct just based on what you have shared is to wonder if maybe you should be talking about asking her out... not about trying to steal a kiss. Unless I misunderstood, it sounds like right now you two are just friends and nothing more. Now, you want it to be more, and it is entirely possible she does as well (or just as possible she only wants to be friends). But, unless I am just misunderstanding, there's been no specific indication of you two being anything other than friends.

So, I don't know... maybe this is just me, but I wouldn't think you should go from being just friends with somebody to suddenly kissing them. I would more so suggest you just ask her out. Make it clear that you like her as more than a friend and want to ask her out on an actual date. Then, if things go well worry about kissing her at that point.

....BUT again, I readily admit maybe I am wrong there. Maybe this is a case of fortune favors the bold and, given that you two are already so close (albeit for now just as friends) it would seem better just to go for the kiss and hope it goes well. I'm not sure. I suppose, the difference from HER perspective would be whether she also likes you as more than a friend or not. If she DOES, she'd probably welcome the kiss, if she DOES NOT, she might not appreciate that bold a move.

So, I'll have to just boil it down to I sort of disagree with some of what has been said.... but readily admit that maybe I am wrong. Again, hopefully some of our female members can chime in with what they think. How would they feel if somebody with whom they had previously only been friends made the move to kiss them vs. whether they asked them out first.

I will say this....

IF you do kiss her, I agree with pc's thoughts in that I don't suggest you "grab her face," as you put it. I think this could seem overly aggressive and NOT romantic the way you intend. More so, as pc said, I'd say you just put your hands on her hips, or around her back, or something like that.

First of all thanks for that commet.. and about kissing her- I am not sure yet what I'm going to do.
    I mean, again I really want to kiss her and really I can already imagine myself doing that
    but in reality it deppends on alot of things except from what I want
    like - her mood, her reaction to the present (if she will start to blush and be all quiet it will be the right momment for the kiss but if not.. the atmosphere and etc..)
    Anyway, we are working together so my plan is to take her to an empty room where theres only two of us, to give her the present, wish her a happy birthday , watch her reaction and kiss her lips (again hopefully if everything will go well)
    and to finish it with a bear hug.
    but as I mentioned before I'm not so confident about it so there is a possibility that I'll just hug her as I always do and thats it (but I hope not to)
    Its not easier to kiss a girl on a date, except if you two are in private place and watching movies while sitting or sleeping close.

So aim for watching movies in bed or second choice would be sofa.
    the more the time passes the more I want already to kiss her.. pray for me xD
    Last edited by AT95; 14-06-17 at 01:42 AM.

Good luck man ! Im not praying God for you cause you dont need it. Pretty sure you dona do well sooner or later.

Good luck man ! Im not praying God for you cause you dont need it. Pretty sure you dona do well sooner or later.
    I was kidding about praying haha, thanks dude I'll make sure to update her

I dont know how to explain it but sometimes it feels to me like she is waiting for me to do the next step in our friendship
    although she told me in the past when I first asked her out that she is not intrested being anything with me more than friends
    Last edited by AT95; 15-06-17 at 02:10 AM.

After kissing for a while she gona expect next step when you gona stick it in. That is when kissing becomes boring after few days.

After kissing for a while she gona expect next step when you gona stick it in. That is when kissing becomes boring after few days.
    I'm not planning to get laid,just a kiss.
    Is there any possibility that she is just testing me and actually waiting for me to kiss her?
    (because I'm trying to read her mind and by the way she react to the things I do it looks like she is kinda into me but I dont know)
    p.s - we are talking about a regular quick kiss on the lips not a french kiss
    Last edited by AT95; 15-06-17 at 05:10 AM.

Girls expect to be kissed so could be shes been waiting for it for a while already.

Wait... so maybe I just missed it before, but I wasn't aware you said you've asked her out before. So, you asked her out before and she said she only wanted to be friends? How long ago was that? Were you two as close of friends as you are now? Or even if not AS close, at least already pretty close friends at the time?

I ask because people in general, women especially, generally don't change their mind when they say something like that. I mean, it isn't like it NEVER happens, but generally if a girl has told you she only likes you as a friend, that isn't going to change. So, unless there are tangible, significant reasons for you to believe maybe it HAS changed, I don't see any reason why you should kiss her. If she's told you she only sees you as a friend, then you should take that at face value. If you can't see being her friend without it hurting you too much... without you really just wishing it were something more, then you may just be better off no longer being such close friends with her. Not that there has to be any hard feelings, but if it is too hard for you because you have deeper feelings, then being around her all the time as just a friend isn't going to help you move past that.

Now, maybe there ARE sincere reasons for you to believe she may have changed her mind. If so, then you could certainly feel free to give it a try. So, I surely won't say you absolutely SHOULD NOT proceed. Maybe you can. I'm just saying, generally, when somebody says they only see you as a friend, that very rarely ever changes.

Guy have never kissed a girl and he needs his first kiss. This could be good girl to try it with. And if she reacts bad he should just stay - I never did it before, just wantet to try it out. And she would be very understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Wait... so maybe I just missed it before, but I wasn't aware you said you've asked her out before. So, you asked her out before and she said she only wanted to be friends? How long ago was that? Were you two as close of friends as you are now? Or even if not AS close, at least already pretty close friends at the time?

I ask because people in general, women especially, generally don't change their mind when they say something like that. I mean, it isn't like it NEVER happens, but generally if a girl has told you she only likes you as a friend, that isn't going to change. So, unless there are tangible, significant reasons for you to believe maybe it HAS changed, I don't see any reason why you should kiss her. If she's told you she only sees you as a friend, then you should take that at face value. If you can't see being her friend without it hurting you too much... without you really just wishing it were something more, then you may just be better off no longer being such close friends with her. Not that there has to be any hard feelings, but if it is too hard for you because you have deeper feelings, then being around her all the time as just a friend isn't going to help you move past that.

Now, maybe there ARE sincere reasons for you to believe she may have changed her mind. If so, then you could certainly feel free to give it a try. So, I surely won't say you absolutely SHOULD NOT proceed. Maybe you can. I'm just saying, generally, when somebody says they only see you as a friend, that very rarely ever changes.

1)Actually I asked her out once and she agreed but that was at the beggining of our friendship and a long time before I told her that I'm in love with her
    so I dont count it even as a "date" because it was really just a friendly thing to get to know each other.. nothing more than that.
    and I told her that I'm in love with her and she rejected me about a half year ago..
    (you can check my previous threads to get the bigger picture because I dont want to get into it right now]
    2) The fact that she rejected me didn't change anything in our friendship.. and I can even tell you that as the time passed I feel like we got even closer
    3)I dont think that rejection is a reason to stop being friends with someone.. I mean, I've already accepted the fact that we wont be a couple
    but I still like her more than anything, we are still friends and I really think that she is awesome and no it doesnt hurt me at all..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast