+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it weird to ask a girl to kiss her...

Is it weird to ask a girl to kiss her...

I found out this girl that is into me and I'm into her.
    Its only been 4 days and we've either been together or texting each day.
    2 days ago we were in a room alone but I could tell she didn't want to rush things so we only cuddled and I didn't have my car on me but I walked her home that night and we held hands.
    On Thursday I plan on asking her out to get something to eat and on the way back is when I'll make my move. The problem is...I'm not good at knowing when or how to make my move so I figured I'd ask her
    "I don't want to rush things but can I kiss you goodnight" or something like that and use the don't want to rush things move against her.
    So is it weird to ask a girl that?
    Let be friends

I don't usually like being asked to be kissed... I feel like when the moment is right, it happens. Usually talking about things beforehand makes it kinda awkward. You should know whether or not she would want you to kiss her! If it feels right then go in for the kill :*

The other thing was:
    That I'm assuming she wants to go out with me but I'm going to be joining the Marines soon for 20yrs and a relationship will be very hard to have.
    I would ask her out but I don't see a point since we can't be together for long, what should I do?
    I figure sometime Thursday I will bring it up or Friday at a friends party, the same friends house where I met here. When there is a point when we are alone.
    Let be friends

Is it weird? No.
    It's creepy and usually a major turn off.

You don't treat women like a mathematical equation or a business deal.
    Women generally love a man who is in control who's spontaneous and adventurous.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    Is it weird? No.
    It's creepy and usually a major turn off.

You don't treat women like a mathematical equation or a business deal.
    Women generally love a man who is in control who's spontaneous and adventurous.
    I beg to differ. I have asked EVERY girl that I ever kissed, and I have never been turned down. They told me they appreciate it.
    My fiancee was actually shocked... and before she could answer, I planted a big one on her, and she reciprocated passionately.
    I always kiss on the 1st date, and I always test my boundaries. This isn't creepy I assure you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I beg to differ. I have asked EVERY girl that I ever kissed, and I have never been turned down. They told me they appreciate it.
    My fiancee was actually shocked... and before she could answer, I planted a big one on her, and she reciprocated passionately.
    I always kiss on the 1st date, and I always test my boundaries. This isn't creepy I assure you.
    What part of the U.S. is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Ignore this toolshed. ^

You should communicate to her using body language instead of words. You have a brain. Use it.

I personally hate to be asked to be kissed.

Theres nothing more special and exciting than being grabbed and kissed passionately without seeing it coming and in the middle of an intimate moment.
    I remember once being with a man, having a playful chat and laughing together..
    He just planted a big one and i do remember feeling the tingle and excitement right from my toes.
    Such an amazing moment and i will probably never forget it!

If he would have asked it would have never felt like that. Its like when my boyfriend asks to have sex. I feel like.. 'Yeah.. sure lets go'.. Yet when he just passionately goes for it, it is 100x better.
    Being spontaneous is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    I personally hate to be asked to be kissed.

Theres nothing more special and exciting than being grabbed and kissed passionately without seeing it coming and in the middle of an intimate moment.
    I remember once being with a man, having a playful chat and laughing together..
    He just planted a big one and i do remember feeling the tingle and excitement right from my toes.
    Such an amazing moment and i will probably never forget it!

If he would have asked it would have never felt like that. Its like when my boyfriend asks to have sex. I feel like.. 'Yeah.. sure lets go'.. Yet when he just passionately goes for it, it is 100x better.
    Being spontaneous is the way to go!
    Can I get to know you? lol