+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Oops.

So girls really take to heart what gets said to them.

So you'd really not forgive a guy if he did that?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo
    So girls really take to heart what gets said to them.

So you'd really not forgive a guy if he did that?

Exactly. Why should she forgive you. Did you even apologize to her when you spoke on the phone while she was bawling? Do you even care she is hurt? Or is it all about you getting into her pants?

Quote Originally Posted by updraft
    Exactly. Why should she forgive you. Did you even apologize to her when you spoke on the phone while she was bawling? Do you even care she is hurt? Or is it all about you getting into her pants?
    No I never did say sorry actually. I really dont know what I was thinking. I do care she is hurt yes.

Dude, you're ****ed. Dealing with girls is not the same as dealing with guys. It's not like when your buddy spills a beer on you and you call him a "****ing fagot!" Then he laughs and you're pissed. There's no word in the english language that hurts someone the way "cunt" hurts a girl. There are two things you can never call a girl that you are with: 1)cunt, 2)whore. And you nailed them both. All you can do now is apologize, but something like that can never, NEVER, slip out of your mouth again. Honestly, if I were you, I'd really hope that she has no brothers or a dad that would kick my ass. Because if someone said that to my sister, I'd imagine I was three again and play tee-ball with your ****in body and my favorite bat.

No I never did say sorry actually. I really dont know what I was thinking. I do care she is hurt yes.

Ok ....heres the remedy...it may not work, but you can give it a shot...buy some nice flowers...whatever her favourite is...roses are nice...or just a simple bouqet of daisies...doesnt really matter...go buy a card at the dollar store and write her a nice note. Tell her how SORRY you are and how much you CARE for her... its your only hope. do it asap...and act very humble.

oh and I forgot.. dont get your friend to deliver the stuff or one of hers....do it yourself. Good luck..

Above isn't a manly thing, Men do care but most can not apologize for their mistakes

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Dude, you're ****ed. Dealing with girls is not the same as dealing with guys. It's not like when your buddy spills a beer on you and you call him a "****ing fagot!" Then he laughs and you're pissed. There's no word in the english language that hurts someone the way "cunt" hurts a girl. There are two things you can never call a girl that you are with: 1)cunt, 2)whore. And you nailed them both. All you can do now is apologize, but something like that can never, NEVER, slip out of your mouth again. Honestly, if I were you, I'd really hope that she has no brothers or a dad that would kick my ass. Because if someone said that to my sister, I'd imagine I was three again and play tee-ball with your ****in body and my favorite bat.

Well he may be pooched here, but if he acts repentent and really means what he says he may have a shot....as long as he can keep his big piehole shut and not insult her again like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jaye
    Above isn't a manly thing, Men do care but most can not apologize for their mistakes

I disagree. Are you insinuating its not manly to apologize when you hurt someone's feelings?? Thats total utter bullshit. I trained my man to apologize if he hurts my feelings and im goddamn right he should too..hes very manly...doesnt mean a guy is gay if he says he is sorry....

I disagree. Are you insinuating its not manly to apologize when you hurt someone's feelings?? Thats total utter bullshit. I trained my man to apologize if he hurts my feelings and im goddamn right he should too..hes very manly...doesnt mean a guy is gay if he says he is sorry....
    I'm as manly as they come, and I have no problem apologizing when I act like a dickhead, but only to girls. I don't give a shit how guys feel.

Thanks for the tips. I'll get her some roses and get a card. It's still only 7:43 here.. Think now would be a good time to go or should I wait untill tommorow. I'm sorta afraid to go over as her sister already knows and I've seen her go nuts on someone it's not pretty.

Don't be afraid of girls man, it's fun when they hit you. Oh shit, did I just say that.

Thanks for the tips. I'll get her some roses and get a card. It's still only 7:43 here.. Think now would be a good time to go or should I wait untill tommorow. I'm sorta afraid to go over as her sister already knows and I've seen her go nuts on someone it's not pretty.
    If you want to make amends...do it asap. Its your last shot. Dont argue with her either. Accept that you were a bonehead and let her know it. Dont screw it up or she will definitely freeze you.

Well I'm off to the store now. I figured a nice gift and saying sorry might be something that worked.

Well I'm off to the store now. I figured a nice gift and saying sorry might be something that worked.
    Good luck Stevo...You're learning... (pat on head)

I said these exact words "FU*& you stupid cu%T faced W$%RE. I knew it was an accident but it just slipped.
    Tell her you weren't reffering to her (Ofcourse not, what kind of a scumbag would say things like that???). You were reffering to someone who really deserved it (Like GWB) at the time and it just so happened that the spilling of the drink happened at the same time.

"Oh you didn't think those things I said were aimed at you? You didn't? Right?? You didn't?? Yeh?? What??? Huh??? You did??? OH No!!! Noo no no, Oh girl. What kind of a pathetic, ungrateful, disrespectful, lazy, sorry, badmouthing, impulse cursing, wretched, weak, sad, useless, straw sucking, popcorn eating, crap talking, drink wiping, prophanity shouting, for no reason fist raising looser would I be if i said something as disrespectful as THAT aimed at you? You're the queen of my world honey, you know that? Let me prove it to you..."

(I'll leave this bit up to your descreation - I think a song might help)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast