+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: anal sex..really worth it?

Looking at my previous post, "take it or leave it" brings up some bad connotations. I meant it in the way of "I can live with or without it." :-)

well, no one seems too excited about anal sex, i actually thought of receiving comments like "how dont you feel willing to do it!" or so, but your comments makes me feel much better, thanks everyone!

Tone Guest
    My stance:

You'll never hear me bring it up, but if the girl I'm with wants to try - sure why not. But I think I'd be okay if I die without ever doin it.

In my opinion it depends on the couple. If you like it great, if not great. My GF really likes anal sex. But we don’t do it that often. Just depends. Is it worth it? I have no clue.
    Last edited by johnzilla2004; 29-11-05 at 03:36 AM.
    [URL="http://www.rocknrollsolo.com/"]Rock Solos[/URL]

Do you visit the SA boards too, johnzilla?

Mmmm visit yes post no, why whats up?
    Last edited by johnzilla2004; 29-11-05 at 04:18 AM.
    [URL="http://www.rocknrollsolo.com/"]Rock Solos[/URL]

I saw the Oh Rly? in your signature and I see that on there a lot, so didn't know if you belonged to that website too.

it really depends on what you meen by is it worth it, my GF and i do it maybe every three months or so when we get really turned on or just feel explorative, first off - its not as dirty as everyone thinks, make sure your partner is really into it and relaxed and it wont hurt them,and if you use alot of lube it feels pretty much the same as vaginal sex except the opening is realy tight. It is exciting doing somthing different so as long as you dont make it an every time thing it will continue to be alot of fun for both of you when the mood is right! and the only way for you to find out if its for you and you and your partner is to try it! good luck and be safe!

i personally haven't tried anal before but i have suggested to my bf, but he didn't seem too interested... he was like u want it up the ass?! and then i fell silent and didn't say anything because of his reaction... i don't get it.. wats wrong with trying something new? being explorative is fun i was just curious..

really dont let that hurt your feelings!!!!! i personally think its so so hot when girls want to try new and different things! maybe you caught him off guard, or if your young, maybe he's just a little shy! but dont let it hurt your feelings, some people are just mor concervative than others.... oh and also like i said earlier, alot of people make it out to be really gross with gross stuff to clean up afterwards and its really not like that, i was under this impression before i tried it !! maybe he's scared! it will be okay! the more comfterble you are in your relationship the easier it is! also make sure you use ALOT of lube.....

I tried it once with an old boyfriend a long time ago. Well, we didn't get very far, he barely got started and even though there was a lot of lube and warming up, etc.....I couldn't go through with it. Ouucccchhhhh.

So I've never gone there again. (neither has anyone else!)

And I don't think I ever will.

Quote Originally Posted by TehToxic
    really dont let that hurt your feelings!!!!! i personally think its so so hot when girls want to try new and different things! maybe you caught him off guard, or if your young, maybe he's just a little shy! but dont let it hurt your feelings, some people are just mor concervative than others.... oh and also like i said earlier, alot of people make it out to be really gross with gross stuff to clean up afterwards and its really not like that, i was under this impression before i tried it !! maybe he's scared! it will be okay! the more comfterble you are in your relationship the easier it is! also make sure you use ALOT of lube.....
    haha okey i'll make sure to grab lots of lube before we have sex.. haha thanx for the advice.. yea i think my bf is a little scared or maybe embarrassed... i'm gonna work it out with him and ask him why not cause i'm very curious.. until i get a good explaination.. or else i'm not gonna let him off the hook!! ^^

me and my girlfriend have tried it and it wasnt too great for either of us. to me, it felt like banging my penis into a wall. she didnt like it either so we dont have plans on doin it again...we were just in a freaky mood so we did it....it was hard has hell to get it in and it just wasnt much fun. we used almost a full tube of lube just to get it in. if we get in a similar mood again, who knows. maybe since we've done it before and know what to do, the next time will be better (if there is a next time).

lol ladiesman your explanation is really funny! i felt the same as you when i tried it..anyway the vagina is much more conforting;-)

Anal sex...quite an interesting thing. I did it with my girlfriend this halloween for the first time. Needless to say we were both drunk after some party on campus. She was kind of interested in it so we went for it. She actually kind of liked it. I didnt love it or hate it. I got off and all but it was really hard to thrust considering that sucker is pretty damn tight, especially for someone as significant as me...just kidding, but seriously.

Basically, I think it is worth trying but I wouldnt do it on a consistant basis.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast