+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are girls so confusing???

....and will you feel the same tomorrow?
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

No, only today.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Damn man, to be honest it sounds like she is COMPLETELY in control of you two. In my opinion, it sounds like everything is initiated by her, and you just stand back and do what you're told.

I think she's frustrated with that, which is causing her erratic behavior. You need to decide for yourself where you wanna be, put your foot down, and stand by your decision. If you wanna be together, then step it up and make sure she knows this. You really need to take some control here, IMO (In my opinion).

I want to just get together and talk to her about all this shit, but she always comes up with some stupid excuse or avoids everything. Before we were texting eachother and she's tellin me how she got turned off b/c i told her i cared about her (i meant it in a friendly way) and then she tells me im the total opposite of how she lies her b/f. She tells me she's sensative so i don't joke around a huge amount with her, then she tells me Im too nice and she isn't that sensative. WTF!??!!

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    To be honest I ahven't read much of the replies to your post but I think there was something else that caused her to react the way she did, or at least there should be. For her to attack you like that she has to have something in mind that's making her that upset. I won't justify what she did, but it seems there may be more to it than just what she says!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    To be honest I ahven't read much of the replies to your post but I think there was something else that caused her to react the way she did, or at least there should be. For her to attack you like that she has to have something in mind that's making her that upset. I won't justify what she did, but it seems there may be more to it than just what she says!
    She told me it has to do with all her stress and not feeling good right now. I think it's just cause her Ex wants to get back together and it's bringing back memories that are either bad or it's making her confused. I don't know what she wants, and to me it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants either. I just don't understand how it goes from nice smooth sailing to this over the course of 1 day.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know I just read a book about this stuff. But basically it says all woman have what's called a wave that they go through frequently. It means that even when things are good all of a sudden we can feel overwhelmed by all kinds of stuff from our past and present and we have to get through them on our own. But nothing in particular causes it..it's like our way of cleaning house in our heads. Sometimes this can last from days to weeks. I can feel for you on this because your in a rut and don't know how to handle her or your own feelings on all this.

What you may just have to do is let her have her own time to figure out all this stuff. If you try to force her to talk when she's not ready it will make her more upset and push her further away. Even though you were trying to comfort her by telling her you care, that's adding to the fuel of what's going on in her mind and it's not helping her figure anythign out....i hope you know what I meant by that. she knows you care and that's part of the problem so when you say it it makes her angrier becasue she hasn't resolved what she wants to do about it yet.

You know I just read a book
    Whoa. Stop right there. I don't believe you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lloyd!!! I do have brains ya know???

Lloyd!!! I do have brains ya know???
    Brains? So how many brains do you have?

Tone Guest
    ahahaha

Good stuff!

Please don't be too mean to RoseB, though.

[IMG][URL=http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rosebud4wd.jpg][/URL]
    See that yelllow stuff on your head? It's hair. blonde hair.

Leafing thru a book and looking at the neat pictures is not considered reading.

She actually just called me. We kinda discussed what was goin on. She said she blew up at me b/c i told her i told her i cared for her. She took it seriously, but i told her it was as a friend and she was like ohhh. So we kinda expressed ourselves, but it was hectic. Basically were both confused and she told me to call her later.

Tone Guest
    Cared for her as a friend?

Ugh.

Stop playin games and just be honest! If she doesn't wanna be like that with you, then forget her, and don't give her ANYTHING free, no kisses, cuddles, etc. Keep your relationship strictly plutonic.

don't give her ANYTHING free, no kisses, cuddles, etc.
    I found this funny; I pictured a beer vendor type guy walking around yelling, "Get your free cuddles here! Warm free cuddles, here!"

Cared for her as a friend?

Ugh.

Stop playin games and just be honest! If she doesn't wanna be like that with you, then forget her, and don't give her ANYTHING free, no kisses, cuddles, etc. Keep your relationship strictly plutonic.
    Well she said she got freaked out when I said it. I think her main thing is she is really really confused. She told me she's confused, but it's really bad. She doesn't know what to think because she's not used to a guy being nice back to her (ex: giving her compliments, calling her cute, etc...) So she doesn't know how to deal with it. But she keeps calling me back and telling me she wants to talk, when i call her back she tells me she can't remember what it is she wanted to talk about. Eventhough it was 5 min ago. I'm lost with this girl. But she says she wants to talk so i'm going to see if we can meet up and just talk.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast