+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd opinion on faking

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh.. If I'm not mistaken..which I could be, I think in michigan the person accused of stautory has to be at least 18yrs of age. But then again i know I've heard of parents trying to prosecute their daughters boyfriends that were under that age for having sex with one another, but not sure where!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yeah, I don't know what Michigans laws are.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I tried to look them up but it didn't give me any info on the "offender" criteria! Oh well.

Anyhow Lilwing, most girls at that age don't know what an orgasm is, which isn't a bad thing at that age (I think it's too young as well).

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am pretty sure statutory rape involves sex between an adult and a minor, and even those are hard to convict when the victim's age is within a year or two of her partner.

Unless you are a black, 18 year old boy having sex with a 16 year old white girl. Then you are going down.
    :-\

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yea, That's what I thought too Vashti! But I remember hearing somewhere about a 15yr old's family tried to convict her boyfriend of statutory when he was the same age as her because they didn't want them having sex. I can't remember where or what happened.... I think my memory is going!!!

Ok, I found in New York it is "If the victim is under 17 and the perpetrator is any age, this constitutes a misdemeanor sexual offense". I found, in Texas if they are less than 3 years apart after the child has reached age 14, then it's not statutory rape, otherwise it is.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Ok, I found in New York it is "If the victim is under 17 and the perpetrator is any age, this constitutes a misdemeanor sexual offense". .
    What if the perpetrator is younger than the victim (assuming of course it is consentual)?

Statutory rape laws define the age below which an individual is legally incapable of consenting to sexual activity; statutory rape laws assume that all activities with individuals below this age are coercive, even if both parties believe their participation is voluntary or consensual.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmm... what I meant was how would you decide who the victim is if the girl is 16 and the boy is 15, and the sex was consentual?

I don't know. I'm just posting what the law says lol. I guess that is left up to whoever presses charges? The girls parents or the boys or whatever?

lilwing89 Guest
    and this, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly why you dont want the parents to know

14 years "shouldn't"...? probably so...

but they do...upper classmen at my highschool preyed on freshmen and sophmore girls. we hit it all. and still happens in all the local highschools. my buddies little sister is in high school now...and all her friends were very sexually active by sophmore year of high school. i'd GUESS that average age for losing virginity is probably around 16-17...but you know why i think that is? cuz i think like 25% of them lose theirs between 12-14...50% lose theirs around 16-17...and the rest lost it later, but not much later.

just my guesses on all the people i have come across in my days...

and those ages seem like they're going down gradually...they're starting earlier and earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    that's wrong. Lilwing-----
    OMG 14? i thought i started early.

i think those are just lies ... they all say ..."yea i had sex when i was 12 ..."

but its not really true ... dont forget your asking kids if they had sex .

heck , iv seen adults that still dint know much about sex ed .
    you think kids will really know everything about it ... i bet you some think that fingering someone is considered as sex ... or a blowjob ... or even maybe dry sex ... i know lots of ppl both girls and guys that used to say that ...later on they slip and you find out they actually lost it at 18 y old .

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    i think those are just lies ... they all say ..."yea i had sex when i was 12 ..."

but its not really true ... dont forget your asking kids if they had sex .

heck , iv seen adults that still dint know much about sex ed .
    you think kids will really know everything about it ... i bet you some think that fingering someone is considered as sex ... or a blowjob ... or even maybe dry sex ... i know lots of ppl both girls and guys that used to say that ...later on they slip and you find out they actually lost it at 18 y old .
    no lie...there have been pregnant 12 year olds in our community...as well as many i've heard about in other communities or on the news somewhere...uncommon, but probably no longer rare. and when i was in high school i ravaged 13-14 year old freshman and sophmores...and you know, a couple of them knew what they were doing, i wasn't their first. lotta guys ravaged 13-14 year old freshman and sophmores.

i'm certain it's still going on at all the local high schools after my departure. my buddies sister and her friends have been hanging out with upper classman since freshman year...most of them lost their virginity by half way through freshman year. are they telling the truth? probably...based on used condoms in the trash at parties, friends being deathly afraid of being pregnant, noises heard through walls at parties, etc etc etc etc...

and all the things she said she's seen are things i saw back then...or things i did back then. no doubt things are still the same...or worse, probably. it seems like in general, things in the world just get progressively worse...

listen...if you don't wanna get taken advantage of, don't hang out with guys older than you. parents...if your little girl is hanging out with guys older than she is, you can bet she's getting screwed often and she's probably already been drunk and drinking. there's even a small chance she's done some dope or something as well...but you can count on the sex and alcohol.

to think that there's no way your 12-14 year old is sexually active is just denying the reality of today's youth. as for trusting what a 12-14 year old says about their sexual activity when asked? you know...most of them lie the other way. the girls that we were with told everyone they were still virgins except to their closest friends...

so you're right...they do lie...but they lie the other way. and parents have NO idea...except one of my buds that got caught at home having sex with his underclass gf. unless you get caught redhanded, it's SO easy to make parents think you're still innocent...they buy it cuz they wanna buy it...
    Last edited by funsounds; 18-12-05 at 08:09 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast