+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are we ok? Can i have your opinion?

Are we ok? Can i have your opinion?

hi,

ive been with my girlfriend for 2 years and 3 months, i met her when she was 13 (i know young) and i was 16, but we just fell in love since day one. she is now nearly 16 and im 19. We have had alot a special times together, and a few bad ones. but the other nite we fell out completely. and we finished. she said she loves me loads but she dont see the relationship is working (due to not being as close, and not having our own lives).

we are pretty much with eachother all the time we can be. now and then we go out with our own friends but we both. get abit jelous about it, also she said she cnt tell me things anymore because she dont know how im going to react. and also act like her dad. lol i cnt help worry about her thats all. anyway after we finished we were both just going to go our seperate ways she was going to be young and meet diferent people and i was going to leave and go to live with my mum and dad down south (england) as they moved last year and ive been living alone ever since.

but then it hit me. and i relized i couldnt live without her. so i wrote her a longggg letter explaining i understand why we have drifted apart and going to correct it (i dont want to go into detail) with the letter i left flowers at her door and sent her a tx to go and get it, she thought what i did was sweet and liked it but she now said she was confused... anyway she came round mine saturday night and we basicly pourd our hearts out to eachother and she said she dont want me to go. and i said (obviously in not in these words) if were not together ive got to, after more talks about how i know i can sort the issues we had (because most of them were caused by me) we dicided to give it one more go. this ment more inderpendance and more 'bf & gf' stuff. (we cudnt even remeber when we last had a passionate kiss).

so sunday night i offered to take her out the the cinema and we both really enjoyed it. and that night we were txing she said ' everything feels good again'. the following day we had a nice day together we went shopping for her holiday stuff , went to the gym together and i made us dinner for the first time! and tha night she texted me saying she cant beleive how ive changed in 2 days and she likes whats happend to me... she has now gone on holiday and we are happy. but i still feel worried if we dnt make it! (is it just me dwelling on what has happened) or would you think she is thinking the same.

like i said we are both happy and im really making 10x more effort. i wont see her untill next wednesday nw. i know were on the up. but i want to keep it going up and up....... any comments would be useful. thanks.
    Last edited by Cybog; 30-08-06 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Edited for the rest of society who doesn't read "Failure at English" comics.

You can't expect someone who has been with you since she was 13 to stay with you forever. It's just not realistic.

IMO, you're okay for now, but there's trouble ahead.

Sounds like things are going well and it's nice that you're making an effort. But I agree with Giga, she was 13...I mean come on, one day this girl is going to wake up and be like "Oh my god, where has my life gone" and I mean no disrespect to you, but she's probably missing out on a lot of things by being with you, I don't just mean other relationship experiences, but also enjoying being 16 without a serious boyfriend. Don't expect it to be an "up" experience forever.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

my mums friend was 14 when she met her 18 year old boyfriend, and they are 41 and 45 now? if its love it should last forever. we have spoke about this .... we have said we shud not get in the way of what eachother want to do. expect other relationships obviously!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you are both limiting yourselves by staying attached to the same person at such young ages. Your mother's friends are not the rule, but the exception. For every one couple like them, there are probably 10,000 that aren't.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i myself am 22 as in you bf he have been together for 3 years and a half years and its like the same situation he my first bf and everyone and he had gf before me if you love someone you shouldnt really break up with them

id just like to let u all know! that 6 months later we are going great we have never loved eachother so much..... everything is perfect.. we have sorted everything.. its its true love you can get thru anything!

I am glad you are both doing much. How long have you been with her now.

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.
    Reading this quote means to suffer.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]