+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Advice.... married 2 children

Well after being asked for a seperation then being called to come by later in the week to watch the kids so she can go out, i put my foot down. i grabbed the rest of my belongings and moved out. i let her know that I could watch the kids on the weekend because it wasn't giving space by having me come over and spend the night so she can party. So this is my decision that i came up with, i cant deal with it the other way. I don't need to be a door rug.

You mean after telling her you wanted the kids on the weekends, right?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, assuming that things don't work out in the long run for you and this woman, I am inclined to see this from the point of view of your kids. They obviously don't care about what the reason is for the two of you separating, and they DESERVE to have two parents interested in their well-being. You have to strive for doing what is best for them. If they have a mom that is willing to abandon them to party all night, they have already been screwed. Do they really need to see that dad is also willing to abandon them so he can teach mom a lesson?

How old are your kids, anyway?

Reading this forum, it's got me thinking that the both of you seem to have an immature streak going right now. On one side you have your wife that wants to go out all the time regardless of your feelings. On the other side, we have you who got too clingy and it sounds like you pushed her away. In the middle you got the kids. It sure sounds like the relationship is pretty much over, but dude seriously, think about your kids. If your wife wants to desert them and run off to the club or bar, all that leaves is you to do the right or wrong thing. I'm not saying that you need to start acting like your wife's b*itch. But someone needs to grow up in this relationship for the kid's sake.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12