+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I like girls non-nude.....

Quote Originally Posted by Debunkt
    Well, the "you're too young to know" theory went out the window.

I'd say you're probably a little gay. I mean, if you only want sexual gratification that isn't exclusive to girls (i.e. just handjobs/blowjobs that guys could give too) you could be gay/bi. And if the thing that you find "attractive" is different colored clothes... well, gays guys love to wear different colored clothes. You may want to think about this.

Im not gay! Just b/c I dont like something a girl has. And I would chop any guys nogger off if they ever tried giving me a hand/blow job! Im 100 percent attracted to girls and not guys, just dont like naked stuff.

Tone Guest
    LoL just try not to worry about it, once you get older you might start appreciating the female body (and my what a beautiful body it is) for all that it is (a holy temple).

Until then I wouldn't say much cause you do sound gay. I mean if you don't like girls naked... what does that leave?

Rrrrright... our point exactly...

damn chadro. are you sure you don't know my bf?

Yeah, that was a bad way to defend yourself from the gay comments. Saying you just don't like what a girl has.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, being that chadro is from South Dakota, all I am hoping is that he doesn't find the farm animals attractive...

:-)

I'm just messing with you, chadro.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-12-05 at 03:52 AM.

lol. now i'm picturing animals doing it. (yikes)

Quote Originally Posted by chadro
    Im not gay! Just b/c I dont like something a girl has. And I would chop any guys nogger off if they ever tried giving me a hand/blow job! Im 100 percent attracted to girls and not guys, just dont like naked stuff.
    Denial.....the first sign.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

THis is all very interesting but I have a theory asside from the "gay theory" already mentioned. Maybe he is a misogynist (fear and loathing of women)? For a moment, let's recap all that he has said and assume it is true. One: He like girls. Two: He doesn't like naked girls. Three: He would let a girl give him a handjob. and Four: He is not attracted to men. Ok...All that being said and assuming it is all true, he sounds like he just likes girls from afar for their looks and for sexual use. He would let a girl suck his dick but he would never eat her out. He would let her give him a hand job but he'd never finger her. He won't have sex because of the naked thing.... Question is, would he have sex with her if she left all her clothes on? There is something going on here that I think a psychiatrist needs to look into further. There are repressed emotions or possible abuse. He is seventeen and he can't stand the sight of a naked woman. It sounds to me like the kid was abused. It's either that or the gay theory. A lot of times, guys don't want to admit they are gay because all along, they have been mocking the "fags" and the "dykes." To all of a sudden become one is a huge fear. Most people who mock gays, are afraid they are gay themselves. I don't know what to say. I think this problem is too big for LF. He needs to seek professional help.

hey maybe u should become a preist ? the life of selebacy(i cant spell soz) lol

btw being gay is cool, nothing wrong with it at all, we are all the same
    Last edited by PhaZo; 13-12-05 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaZo
    btw being gay is cool, nothing wrong with it at all, we are all the same
    I disagree with this; how would we all be the same if some uf us were gay.

I do agree that if he's gay, which is a distinct possibility, there's nothing wrong with it.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Sometimes leaving something up to the imagination is just as good as seeing the whole thing.

Clothing can accentuate a girls curves too, so I can see where you are coming from.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

ok , your 17 and you dont like pussy ... not even the look of it ... i could understand taste ... nahh , what am i kidding , i cant even believe you wounlt eat pussy . geez , even the smell is wonderful .

one word >>>>>>>>>>> GAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i mean , i understand that women that are clothed turn you on to SOME point but fully naked is DISGUSTING !??!!??! uiqehube2gdc8ghabrecf8-yhnb fd083yhw081`089y374y923753

what !?!?! what what what ???? DISGUSTING ?!?!?! what !!!

how can the beauty and sexy curves and feel of a naked women's body be disgusting ?

their smell , their softness , their touch , their taste , their voices, their warmth , the looks of the places no other man has seen ( or at least not much men) .

they are priceless beauties ... clothed AND even MORE naked ... i mean ... you have the gift of a woman showing you her private body ... the place that is restricted by many ppl and things ... even by religion . and you just throw this off as .. DISGUSTING .... YOU boy are the kind of people that drive ME NUTS and NOT in a good way .

ps ;... i dont "hate" gays ... more women for me if you'r too busy sucking COC KS
    Last edited by Late_vamp; 13-12-05 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    ok , your 17 and you dont like pussy ... not even the look of it ... i could understand taste ... nahh , what am i kidding , i cant even believe you wounlt eat pussy . geez , even the smell is wonderful .

one word >>>>>>>>>>> GAY <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i mean , i understand that women that are clothed turn you on to SOME point but fully naked is DISGUSTING !??!!??! uiqehube2gdc8ghabrecf8-yhnb fd083yhw081`089y374y923753

what !?!?! what what what ???? DISGUSTING ?!?!?! what !!!

how can the beauty and sexy curves and feel of a naked women's body be disgusting ?

their smell , their softness , their touch , their taste , their voices, their warmth , the looks of the places no other man has seen ( or at least not much men) .

they are priceless beauties ... clothed AND even MORE naked ... i mean ... you have the gift of a woman showing you her private body ... the place that is restricted by many ppl and things ... even by religion . and you just throw this off as .. DISGUSTING .... YOU boy are the kind of people that drive ME NUTS and NOT in a good way .

ps ;... i dont "hate" gays ... more women for me if you'r too busy sucking COC KS

sounds like someone here didnt take time to read posts BUt anyways Blackrose mentioned about how i would enjoy a hand/blow but refuse to finger in a fair return. Well I would be glad to finger some girls (clothed)spot for pleasure, hell id even do it while getting one myself! And using my second hand to feel her arse too. So I am capable of having "sex" with another girl, just on a restricted basis. Yes I was abused , but that really isnt why im like that because ive seen playboys when I was like 10 and thought,"wtf is this"??" So I hope ive cleared some questions up and misunderstandings.
    Last edited by chadro; 13-12-05 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I disagree with this; how would we all be the same if some uf us were gay.

I do agree that if he's gay, which is a distinct possibility, there's nothing wrong with it.
    how is being gay not cool, watch this video and ull see ! [url]http://www.weakgame.com/media_5239_Bruno_vs_Alabama.html[/url]

You were abused?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast