+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Love?...

Based on what you said, I'd also say to ask her to dance at the swing dance. The problem is, unless she's obvious (which is probably not likely) you won't know if she likes you or not. This is because a) as you said, she has to say yes if you ask her, and b) dancing with someone or going to a dance with someone doesn't really mean that you like that person. You can kinda judge by how she acts around you, see if she throws any hints... but in the end, these are all just guesses. The only way you'd be able to know is if you asked her... and you can't be ambiguous either. You gotta be straight about it. However, this judging by her hints and actions is a good determinant of whether or not you bring it up.. and when you do.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

editted.. for some reasons. I forgot the internet privacy thing, gah.
    Last edited by rayfin; 14-01-06 at 06:39 AM.
    A fin made out of a bursting ray of light
    It cuts through anything, everything, and nothing.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense. Well, my nickname is actually derived from my azn name :3

Don't get why you'd write that, but okay... heh.

I don't think improving your overall appearance/hygiene is trying too hard. In fact, I think it's one of the best things you can do. Improving your appearance helps your self-esteem, and makes you noticed more too.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

the dance...

I asked her when we "picked" partners for the dance- It wasn't too bad, wasn't too good. She kept on averting her eyes from mine, although I dont recall staring intently to see. I was quite nervous at the time, but my hands weren't sweaty. I dont think it was an ideal situation, she made it clear at the beginning that she didnt like dancing, almost rejecting me, but there were no rejections allowed- I'm wondering what would really happen if it wasn't forced like that.

She never talked to me- was content to talk to her friend right next to her during the instructions. I did the same, which I now feel was a mistake on my behalf.

What was most interesting, was that some random people I never talk to just walked up to me and started conversing about "did I like her," "am I going to ask her out."

I guess it was interesting for them that I liked her- I never really bothered to talk to girls anyways

Anyways, that just sums up the expierience. Comments if you could help it. ;-)
    A fin made out of a bursting ray of light
    It cuts through anything, everything, and nothing.
    Wait, that doesn't make sense. Well, my nickname is actually derived from my azn name :3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12