+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In love with best friend's sister

why should he talk to the brother? she's her own person and can make her own decisions, don't you think? being her brother doesn't make him her owner.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    why should he talk to the brother? she's her own person and can make her own decisions, don't you think? being her brother doesn't make him her owner.
    cuz it's guy code. you don't **** you friends sister. but if you gotta do it, you let the brother know what's what. you don't **** your friends mom, sister, close relative, your friends ex or former crush, etc. BUT...if you feel you must...you let him know what you're doing...

or you can be a snake in the grass and not care what the **** the guy thinks...but then you basically give permission to have your head caved in by a bat...
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

oh. okay.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not that I disagree with anything on here, but another thing to think about too. Is how your friend will look at you or treat you if something happens between you and this girl and you guys break up. If things go badly, will she blame you and in turn you lose a friend over it, etc.. So that's just another thing to think about as well.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Quote Originally Posted by toohot4pants
    cuz it's guy code. you don't **** you friends sister. but if you gotta do it, you let the brother know what's what. you don't **** your friends mom, sister, close relative, your friends ex or former crush, etc. BUT...if you feel you must...you let him know what you're doing...

or you can be a snake in the grass and not care what the **** the guy thinks...but then you basically give permission to have your head caved in by a bat...

Exactly, the MAN CODE.

I broke it, and felt like SHIIIIIT. She swore me to secrecy.

My buddy, a best friend, was of the mature and forgiving kind. I also never played her, and we had an understanding of how things would end if that time came, and it did. I was in my mid 20's so was she, so that "adult" thing was controlling. She had her own place, etc. It was not like I was getting blowjobs on the family couch.
    - "Vref"
    - "Call the Ball"
    - "over the numbers"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12