+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What to make of hookup?

I wouldn't send a text like that because he may think you're gonna get clingy or something. If you wanna hook up with him again just text him for some no strings fun? (as you said you don't want to get emtionally involved) That's what you want isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.

Steve says: Accuse him of date-raping you and have him thrown in prison. You could get him brought to trial just for saying so. Hell, you could get any man you ever met brought to trial just for saying so. Then, once he's in jail, you just say you've learned your lesson and won't be so slutty next time. So cram that in your double standard.

Tone Guest
    Steve sucks at Yahoo Poker.

lauren, can you post a pic in the Gallery? What part of the globe do you live at?

So cram that in your double standard.[/QUOTE]

Wow, please take it easy on me. What's wrong w/a girl just wanting to have a little fun every once in a while- no strings attached? I rarely do this- I am not a slut. If this were a guy writing, people would not be calling him a slut, instead there would be comments like "You go, dude, way to be..." It is not fair Wouldn't a guy be happy to be able to mess around w/no commitment, just for fun, again w/a hot girl?

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lauren_gal25
    Yeah, that is so frustrating to me. Two questions then: 1) Why is it that guys can sleep around and not be considered slutty, but girls can't?
    Oh shit.. don't let Neo read this...

lauren gal25, to answer your questions:

"Why is it that guys can sleep around and not be considered slutty, but girls can't?"

Guys are genetically "programmed" by millions of years of evolution to sleep around. Think of men as the hunters while women represent game. Everytime a male is successful at making a kill, he is congratulated b/c he feeds his village another day. He is doing his job as a man. In the same way, guys who sleep with many women are praised for their talent. Sluts are like dumb animals who walk up to the hunter and say "shoot me."

"Since we didn't have sex but he thinks I'm open to it, will he want to hook up again to do it or is he "disgusted."

He will probably want to hook up again b/c he knows you are easy. Don't be surprised if he only calls you when he wants some action. I doubt he wants a relationship with you.

bah, too late Tone. I see we posted at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    lauren gal25, to answer your questions:

"Why is it that guys can sleep around and not be considered slutty, but girls can't?"

Guys are genetically "programmed" by millions of years of evolution to sleep around. Think of men as the hunters while women represent game. Everytime a male is successful at making a kill, he is congratulated b/c he feeds his village another day. He is doing his job as a man. In the same way, guys who sleep with many women are praised for their talent. Sluts are like dumb animals who walk up to the hunter and say "shoot me."

"Since we didn't have sex but he thinks I'm open to it, will he want to hook up again to do it or is he "disgusted."

He will probably want to hook up again b/c he knows you are easy. Don't be surprised if he only calls you when he wants some action. I doubt he wants a relationship with you.
    Ya, that makes sense. Thrill of the chase. I don't want a relationship either, just some fun! I have not been with many guys at all, & this one is great. Please don't call me slutty.

"Le Sigh"

______

[QUOTE=Converse]"Le Sigh"

What? I don't get it.

Ahhh nothing lol. Just the general attitude of some of the people on here.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    bah, too late Tone. I see we posted at the same time.
    LOL - well at least you took it pretty easy on her.

steve says he's sorry. he didn't mean to be insensitive.

don't worry, steve generally has no clue anyway. (hi steve.)

*Le Sigh.*

If you wanna "have fun," you can't be clouding up the play with concerns about what anyone else thinks of you. If you're concerned about what anyone else thinks of you, you shouldn't be playing.
    Speak less. Say more.

I don't believe that you just want some "no strings" fun with this guy. If so, you wouldn't be concerned about anything at all right now.

Which is okay, just be honest with yourself.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast