+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Make Up to Someone

How to Make Up to Someone

Whats the best way to make up to a girl if you messed up and offended her?

I'm not sure that I have but I could have. I was thinking of giving her a long massage. I dont know know? Any advice would be welcome
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Heh... you're lucky she'll let you They're usually too pissed off to even listen to anything you have to say

And seeing how you have said that you're not sure you have offended her is quite funny These little tricks women play on us... make us think twice about what our name is some days... Is she pissed at you or no? Simple question, but I gurantee you will not get a straight answer That would go against code #23 of the woman's handbook...

The idea of the massage is nice; especially since you said "LONG"... I think this is a key here; picking up some candy at the gas station or a card at the market may be a bad choice standing alone; but you are showing her that you want to spend a lot of your time on her making her relax and feel good; this is a great idea Anything that shows her that you are making a big investment (time-wise specifically) is good. I loooove giving long massages

Henry, if you're not even sure what you've done, how can you have any idea what to do now? You need to get the straight story from her. (Auusming she ever returns your phone calls, that is.)

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Henry, if you're not even sure what you've done, how can you have any idea what to do now? You need to get the straight story from her. (Auusming she ever returns your phone calls, that is.)
    Woah...

As a woman, giggly does not realize the games she, like all other women, naturally play.

There is no such thing as a straight answer from a woman. Period

It's honestly up to you do judge whether or not you have hurt or angered her, and heck the massage idea is a hit either way

Just don't let the women confuse you They don't know how wiley they really are...

Quote Originally Posted by thinker View Post
    That would go against code #23 of the woman's handbook...
    you're totally wrong, it's not like that at all.. it's number fifty, you dolt.

kidding, just kidding. but what kinda girl is that..? I always answer that question honestly and I resent the implication that I can't help answering it in a deceitful way because of my gender, that's just stupid.
    Yes, there are some girls who will say "i'm okay" and yet they want you to read their mind and know that they're not okay at all. Of all the wonderful qualities my boyfriend possesses, he can't actually read minds (though he comes close), so when I tell him i'm not upset about something, then that is the truth.

The most important thing you must do is tell her that you messed up and apologize for that. You don't even know if you did offend her though! Trust me, the sweetest thing you can do is simply tell her that you're worried (so worried you posted here!) that you offended her feelings when you did whatever you did, and you want to make it up to her if you did.
    Even if you didn't offend her, she will appreciate that you look out for her feelings.

What did you do anyways??

Romantic gestures are good, but don't do them only when you have to make something up to her, she will begin to be dismissive of them if you simply use them to appease her- she's not a child. When my bf does something nice for me, I want it to be for the sake of doing something nice for me because he loves me-- not because he's afraid I might be mad at him.

Just don't let the women confuse you They don't know how wiley they really are...
    Thinky-Winky, you're gonna mess it up for all of us. Just because you've sussed all the broads doesn't mean you have to go scaring away the fish.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry123 View Post
    Whats the best way to make up to a girl if you messed up and offended her?

I'm not sure that I have but I could have. I was thinking of giving her a long massage. I dont know know? Any advice would be welcome

Why don't you just ask her if you offended her? She might still let you massage her even if she wasn't mad.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Thinky-Winky, you're gonna mess it up for all of us. Just because you've sussed all the broads doesn't mean you have to go scaring away the fish.
    Right right... shhh...

sussed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    The most important thing you must do is tell her that you messed up and apologize for that. You don't even know if you did offend her though! Trust me, the sweetest thing you can do is simply tell her that you're worried (so worried you posted here!) that you offended her feelings when you did whatever you did, and you want to make it up to her if you did.
    Even if you didn't offend her, she will appreciate that you look out for her feelings.
    Ooooh... thats really good!

See, more girls need to be like you; you should start a class or something...

Right right... shhh...

sussed?
    suss (ss)
    tr.v. sussed, suss·ing, suss·es Slang
    1. To infer or discover; figure out: "I think I'm good at sussing out what's going on" Ry Cooder.
    2. To size up; study: "Suss out the designers in whom you are interested" Lucia van der Post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Probably short for suspect.]