+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Depression, suicide, and my life

Im going to be honest, I left this thread sitting yesterday because i felt i was getting angrier then i should have. Reason for this is just the very day ov made his comment a few hours before i herd some man yelling at his daughter (or so I think she is his daughter) that was crying saying that her depression is just a bunch of bullshit and she needs to get over it. It was really crappy of him especially to do it at school while the office door was still cracked. I still agree with everything i said but i admit i should have left my comments to him alone because i know he likes to flame. I had to own up because i would be a jackass if i didn’t.

Interesting story HeyYouGuy. Also congratz on the long ass post haha.

Hey Guy

I found the sotry interesting, especially the manner in which it was written. Did your brother and sisters go to a foster home too or was it just you who got send there? If just you then why?

I agree that suicide is not an answer and that many people can be helped. I guess going through so much hardship also has a potential to make a person stronger...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Suicide is for cowards.
    That is why you can't do it right? You know what is a coward? a pussy who calls people who commited suicide cowards because he knows that if it ever came down to it he would cry like a little ***** before doing it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I think it IS selfish to commmit suicide.
    LoL, calling dead people selfish as if they still had a personality...priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    I'm against is the manner in which some people do it. I mean don't jump in front of a train or whatever.
    Oh come on! go out with a bang! The train doesn't care.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-03-06 at 12:25 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    That is why you can't do it right? You know what is a coward? a pussy who calls people who commited suicide cowards because he knows that if it ever came down to it he would cry like a little ***** before doing it himself.
    Are you kidding? Cause that's hilarious.

WHY or HOW would it ever come down to it that I would cry like a little ***** because I had to kill myself? I would love to hear the details of this circumstance. Where my only option is to kill myself and I am crying, wetting my pants because of it.

I love life too much. Yeah my daddy left me, yeah I grew up poor with a single mother trying to support 3 kids, yeah my ex-fiance left me for another man, yeah I can't pass ****ING INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA - but I still LOVE MY LIFE more than anything and I wouldn't want it any other way.

How you feel suicide is some form of "bravery" or nobelity is beyond me. It's for COWARDS who can't handle PRESSURE in their life. They think just because everyday isn't sunshine and butterflies they should take an EASY way out and just end it all. Because daddy doesn't love me and NO ONE understands me - I should just kill myself.

And suicide IS selfish. All you are thinkin about is yourself, and how hard things are for you. You don't stop to realize the impacts it would have on others around you. Your family. Your S/O. Your friends. How for the rest of their lives they have to face questions like "If I didn't break up with him... he might still be alive... had I not been so hard on him for taking out the trash.. he'd still be here... if I had only spent more time with him and listen.. he might still be alive"

THAT is how suicide is selfish. You're not making some nobel sacrifice, you're being a pansy and instead of TOUGHING OUT life's hardships and obstacles - you take the EASY way out. THE COWARD'S WAY.

I know you'd rather admit you never had sex with that girl than ever swallow your pride in an argument - but this time you're in way over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Hey Guy

I found the sotry interesting, especially the manner in which it was written. Did your brother and sisters go to a foster home too or was it just you who got send there? If just you then why?
    It was me sent to a home alone, my brother sent to one alone, and my sisters sent to same one. My home being the only one getting closed down after I left becouse it was so bad.

yeah I can't pass ****ING INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA.
    Algebra is the source of all things evil. Any form of math is. I favor english and history.

Heyyouguy, there is nothing wrong with suicide.

I can see were you are coming from with your logic and I kind of respect it. To be honest the only reason I didn't post in this thread earliear was because of the title it made me think that some stupid sap was on our forums spreading his drama around again. But I see thats not the case.

The bottom line is it is YOUR life and YOU can take it if you want. It is not my place or your place to label someone a coward because they did something that we wouldn't have done. It is selfish of me to intervene and prevent someone else from committing suicide if that is what they want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DutchBoY
    The fact that you want to die is fine with me, but don't **** up the life of some guy who's simply doing his job in the process.
    Thats exactly what I say. I live about 45 minutes from the Golden Gate Bridge. Every now and then they have to shut it down because some prick is contemplating suicide. In the summer someone's engine blew up on the bridge because they had to keep the engine on for AC and it in idle for hours because some assshole couldn't make up his mind.

No one would care if you just killed yourself in the privacy of your own home (or in the middle of the woods if you have family at home)

Hey you guy, I just finished your story. I liked it. You have a lot of strenght.

You don't stop to realize the impacts it would have on others around you. Your family. Your S/O. Your friends. How for the rest of their lives they have to face questions like "If I didn't break up with him... he might still be alive... had I not been so hard on him for taking out the trash.. he'd still be here... if I had only spent more time with him and listen.. he might still be alive"
    You are so right, what am I thinking. How selfish of me to not take other people's pathetic little self conscious guilts into consideration. LoL, there is nothing wrong with suicide, and it is outside of the legal/illegal realm and there is no god so there definitly is nothing wrong with it, hey I am not suicidal, but for those who are...aim for the tempal area of the head...quickest way.

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    The bottom line is it is YOUR life and YOU can take it if you want.
    Holy crap carp, that is the wisest thing you have EVER....EVER......EVER.....EVER....posted on this site. For once I actually agree with you Mr. Pot head.

No one would care if you just killed yourself in the privacy of your own home (or in the middle of the woods if you have family at home)

Ha, I think it would be funny to walk up to some wise cracking blond whore in the local mall and blow my brains out all over her 100$ shirt....hallarious!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 18-03-06 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Holy crap carp, that is the wisest thing you have EVER....EVER......EVER.....EVER....posted on this site.
    Shut up.

___

Holy crap carp, that is the wisest thing you have EVER....EVER......EVER.....EVER....posted on this site. For once I actually agree with you Mr. Pot head.
    Hahaha...

End of the day, your life. You decide whether you want to take it or not, but take into consideration the people affected.

Shut up.

___
    No, you know I wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    take into consideration the people affected.
    Or what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast